Leaving Arkadia puts you into lootable space

THAT just sucks. You know in the real world where thieves and pirates work there are real POLICE to arrest them and jail them and where they don't work there's vigilantes. For us there's no police and no chance at retribution. The scum deserves punishment of one sort or another.

I do love it when a bunch of people decide to go drive off the thieves by throwing money at them.

If anyone's putting together a big trip let me know. If you could get together a good 30 - 50 people for a couple hours it would just be like a shared loot event where the loot sucks. :wtg:

Pirates would be extinct years ago if people didnt donate their loot on a regular basis.

If i leave my car in a parking garage in a bad neighborhood with the keys in the ignition and leave it there for 2 months and its gone when i come back i cant really blame anyone but myself.

edit: i would like to add that i just murdered a couple dudes on counter strike a few minutes ago, i wonder if you guys think i should be locked up for that too?

i cant really blame anyone but myself ...

No. If someone steals your stuff you blame the people who stole your stuff. And the police would still accept your stolen vehicle report.

There's nothing wrong with taking measures to protect your stuff if you know there's a bad situation. That's not an excuse for victim blaming.

Also there is no planet, space station, or moon where you enter PVP space directly and unprotected. Heaping scorn or whatever you want to call it on the people who were forced to 'discover' this and thus gave you the chance to avoid it doesn't make THEM look bad.

EDIT Once I was spawned into PVP due to an issue with the safe zone, and looted.

I filed a support ticket, and while "review" took a couple of months, MA compensated me for several hundred PED worth of loot. In this case it was 250 PED or something.

Maybe those who have been looted in this situation could consider applying individually to MA for compensation.

The planet partner finally issued a (sort of) statement regarding leaving the planet but nothing about the moon yet. Could be a bug like the planet, right?

I already knew when I went so I got blown up but, no looting.

Last edited:
a fix will be coming...
Dylan | Arkadia said:
We are proud to announce the release of Arkadia Moon.

With this update comes a complete new area to discover and explore. The moon is filled with many secret, many that are hidden in plain sight.

The Arkadia Moon is the next expansion to Planet Arkadia's story line and much is still to come.

Arkadia Moon

4 Teleporters connected and open to the whole community without the need to find them. You have access to 4 corners of the moon.
New creatures to be discovered
New Missions have been discovered
PTECH Industries have opened a base of operations on the moon.
Discoveries of a temple show that there is more to the history of the Ancients.

Planet Arkadia

The smugglers have increased their numbers at the Abyss in the Arkadia underground
Oratan wave event in the Arkadia Underground have seen a change.
Rumor has it, the Oratan plan more attacks on the Firebases across Planet Arkadia
Something has changed in the Aakas.

Known Bugs / Issues (Please post in this thread if you find anything else)

When leaving Planet Arkadia, you are spawned into PVP - This was not intended - This will be rectified in the next patch (Please travel safely when going from Planet Arkadia and Arkadia Moon till we announce the fix.
Creature Spawns on the Arkadia Moon are thin - This will be increased in the next patch
There is a chunk of metal in the middle of nowhere on the moon - Go sights see it before it is removed.

Further Development

Please note a new post will follow to show what is to come to the moon in future updates

THAT just sucks. You know in the real world where thieves and pirates work there are real POLICE to arrest them and jail them and where they don't work there's vigilantes. For us there's no police and no chance at retribution. The scum deserves punishment of one sort or another.

Yes, Mindark shouldve given us options for space to outfly and outgun pirates as space-cops.

Pirates would be extinct years ago if people didnt donate their loot on a regular basis.

If i leave my car in a parking garage in a bad neighborhood with the keys in the ignition and leave it there for 2 months and its gone when i come back i cant really blame anyone but myself.

edit: i would like to add that i just murdered a couple dudes on counter strike a few minutes ago, i wonder if you guys think i should be locked up for that too?

Yeah right Counter Strike is a RCE where real money can be stolen and victim made completelly powerless to do something about it. or get stolen goods back.Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ehm...grow a brain:wise:

Yeah right Counter Strike is a RCE where real money can be stolen and victim made completelly powerless to do something about it. or get stolen goods back.Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ehm...grow a brain:wise:

Well you can do something about it, like not take 1000s of peds of stackables into a lootable pvp zone known to be campped by pirates. :scratch2:

Well you can do something about it, like not take 1000s of peds of stackables into a lootable pvp zone known to be campped by pirates. :scratch2:

Youre a special kind of Pumpkin arent you? You just went full pumpkin, never go full-pumpkin.

Lets look at the facts shall we? Moon is released. I had plans on transporting the ores for my Ships SI with my quad from planet to ship. Plan was already in place before content update. This requires leaving atmosphere, but not to worry, its safe to leave atmospere and fly to docked ship at station right? ( Bug not known yet by me or anyone else except for common exploiting thieves.)

How come pirates knew of this exploit so fast before everyone else? befuddles me to no end.

And you have the arrogant F**** odasity to tell me or anyone else NOT to take stackables into space, in a situation like this???? WTF is wrong with you???? If you , as a scummy thief knew of the exploit,DO NOT ASUME YOUR VICTIMS KNEW!!!!!!! They wouldnt be in your crosshairs if they did!!!:scratch2:

Last edited:
I think the word you are looking for is audacity. Incidentally as you seem to be quite new to the game and lament prolifically here on the forum, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the game is "dynamic". In the olden days this word was bandied about almost as a joke but nothing could be further from the truth. What I have learnt in this game is that do not assume anything and MA can change the rules at any time.

I wish Concord would spawn and deal with these pirates. Certainly near stations or moons. Far out in space, I think piracy is fair game.

But the main problem is Mindark not wanting to re-develop the space system.

Honestly, it's one of the main reason this game is slowly dying.

Piracy exsisting is w/e im fine with it but the problem here is there is no counterplay at all you click yes to go to space and by the time its loaded youre already dead. Impossible to avoid or fight back its clearly not working as intended. sorry for going full pumpkin btw :dunce:

Piracy exsisting is w/e im fine with it but the problem here is there is no counterplay at all you click yes to go to space and by the time its loaded youre already dead. Impossible to avoid or fight back its clearly not working as intended. sorry for going full pumpkin btw :dunce:

It needs a safe arrival feature for arrival in space like exists for avatars when arriving from log on or from teleporting. It would also need to be impossible for another player to lock on and target you in that safe arrival period.

Reactions: San
I think the word you are looking for is audacity. Incidentally as you seem to be quite new to the game and lament prolifically here on the forum, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the game is "dynamic". In the olden days this word was bandied about almost as a joke but nothing could be further from the truth. What I have learnt in this game is that do not assume anything and MA can change the rules at any time.

I care very little for your condisending attatude. Crimminal thieves and murderers justify their acts in various ways, in many cases comming up for their own ilk. There are also those who would defend unjustness and unrighteousness at all costs for various neferious personal reasons.( I know that it is that which mannifest through persons and cause grief, malice and all kind of unpleasantness for the living.) Needless to say, Youre making no point whatsoever by defending that which is morally and ethically questionable and reprehensable. Your respons is clear, in how it reflects upon you and the side of your choice.

Last edited:

And there is just a constant Group/wing of quads, working together, and camping the departing area, from Moon Atmospere, and killing anyone and everyone. This also include quads arriving from space . You can make the run arriving at high speed and good stick flying , but with considderable damage.

note, there is also a Notorious Mothership included, in this "wing", parked right at the Moon.

Mindark should seriousy look into this matter as it is an exploit being utilized and if it is a bannable offence!!

dear spacejanitor, if you still don't know that it's a fucking mess up there, you've been cleaning the wrong space in the past. oh and PCF rep really means nothing, i just wanted to send you this very personal message.

hf & tc!

:girl:

And there is just a constant Group/wing of quads, working together, and camping the departing area, from Moon Atmospere, and killing anyone and everyone. This also include quads arriving from space . You can make the run arriving at high speed and good stick flying , but with considderable damage.

note, there is also a Notorious Mothership included, in this "wing", parked right at the Moon.

Care to share the name of MS? :tongue2:

P.S.

Thanks for the 'heads-up' on incoming quads as well.

Last edited:
dear spacejanitor, if you still don't know that it's a fucking mess up there, you've been cleaning the wrong space in the past. oh and PCF rep really means nothing, i just wanted to send you this very personal message.

hf & tc!

He has no self awareness. Pay no attention. Calling people out for their attitude while giving the same thing. It is quite sad.

hf & tc!

Never said so at all. Twisting things is all u know it seems. As many victims, I certainly DID NOT expect leaving Arkadia or the new Moon would render me, and evryone else, completelly helpless and in PVP directly after thise Update. I only discovered this by actually getting killed and robbed.

Your efford to twist this to make me look stupid here, is way out of line and kinda LAME.

He has no self awareness. Pay no attention. Calling people out for their attitude while giving the same thing. It is quite sad.

Sad and Lame, is a handfull of good-for-nothings, CAMPING Planet Arkadia And Arkadia Moon, to rob unsuspecting gamers, who may have missed the part that came out afterwards about the "mistake". An exploitable mistake mindyou. Stick to the matter at hand as opposed to being worried about losing your chance to profit from more theft.

considderable efford is neccessarrie too deffend yourrselff spacejanitor, you musst be willinng to deffend youurself at all times

It needs a safe arrival feature for arrival in space like exists for avatars when arriving from log on or from teleporting. It would also need to be impossible for another player to lock on and target you in that safe arrival period.

There is a safe spot. At least, there should be.
The current situation is an acknowledged bug.
It will be fixed.

Check arkadia forum.

So, just wait a little and it will be fixed ;)

Sad and Lame, is a handfull of good-for-nothings, CAMPING Planet Arkadia And Arkadia Moon, to rob unsuspecting gamers, who may have missed the part that came out afterwards about the "mistake". An exploitable mistake mindyou. Stick to the matter at hand as opposed to being worried about losing your chance to profit from more theft.

Roger, hold your horses and relax.

You should know and accept that space pvp is part of the game.
You might not like it, but it's there.
So accept it.

You're not alone in your hatred against these pirates. Nearly everybody hates them.

Personally, I respect them a lot, since they pown me in space. I'm just a flying meatball out there.
They add a certain danger to the game.
But I adapted so to me they're just inconvenient.

But to you they cause a frustration because you don't want to adapt so you try to fight it.
And then you discover you can't win this fight.
But that's ok.

But it's not ok to start beating up other people because of that.

So, relax and think.

What are you going to do?
Do you keep fighting them alone?
Are you going to set up a space police force maybe?
Or do you just accept that they're there and work your way around it?

Or maybe you have a better plan?

Ps, it's a bug. Safe zone will be fixed ;)

There is a safe spot. At least, there should be.
The current situation is an acknowledged bug.
It will be fixed.

Check arkadia forum.

So, just wait a little and it will be fixed ;)

Flying from planet arkadia to space and spawning in PVP space is an acknowledged bug.

No mention of leaving the moon being an issue. All indication and at least 2 of the circulating rumors indicate the moon is operating as intended.

No clarification from Ark after repeated questions from several players in forum or official channels. And conflicting reports on things "ark devs" have said in game.

The current situation is a mess.

Flying from planet arkadia to space and spawning in PVP space is an acknowledged bug.

No mention of leaving the moon being an issue. All indication and at least 2 of the circulating rumors indicate the moon is operating as intended.

No clarification from Ark after repeated questions from several players in forum or official channels. And conflicting reports on things "ark devs" have said in game.

The current situation is a mess.

Yes you are probably right Atrax. It's also like I said, it might be related to the upcoming smuggler missions. A smuggler isn't called a smuggler for nothing.
I guess the A-team thought it would be nice to make some missions involving pirates and smuggling goods in and out of the moon.

They forgot that 95% of the entropia population is in disgust of forced lootable space. The absense of a space station and the close proximity to ark means that the moon is working as intended. They will move spawning from ark to space to the safe zone, but they will not create a safe zone around the moon. The absense of a space station means even Motherships/Privateers cannot do their job.

So you will have to tt everything on the moon. There goes markup. It will remain a tourist attraction for a while, and then it will die. Because nobody likes to tt their ores/loot.

Unless ofcourse all crafters go to live on the moon and the local economy flourishes because of this, shops are sold in a timely manner and all the apartments sell on the moon and all becomes rosy and peachy, so people can simply sell their ores to the abundance of street traders and shop owners and the auction is functioning the same way as caly auction(keep dreaming)

Yes you are probably right Atrax. It's also like I said, it might be related to the upcoming smuggler missions. A smuggler isn't called a smuggler for nothing.
I guess the A-team thought it would be nice to make some missions involving pirates and smuggling goods in and out of the moon.

They forgot that 95% of the entropia population is in disgust of forced lootable space. The absense of a space station and the close proximity to ark means that the moon is working as intended. They will move spawning from ark to space to the safe zone, but they will not create a safe zone around the moon. The absense of a space station means even Motherships/Privateers cannot do their job.

So you will have to tt everything on the moon. There goes markup. It will remain a tourist attraction for a while, and then it will die. Because nobody likes to tt their ores/loot.

Unless ofcourse all crafters go to live on the moon and the local economy flourishes because of this, shops are sold in a timely manner and all the apartments sell on the moon and all becomes rosy and peachy, so people can simply sell their ores to the abundance of street traders and shop owners and the auction is functioning the same way as caly auction(keep dreaming)

Good points.

I suspect that they're hoping for a boom in auction transport fees. If people don't pay attention (and they usually don't) there will be a markup cascade because smart sellers will discount their goods on Ark moon auction to account for transport fees because in the end this is better than the TT.

If this doesn't cause migration of crafters to where the MU is low, the cascade will come as miners and hunters price down to compete with MV charts that don't account for the cost of transit fees.

Anyways despite that fact that the whole thing will obviously be unpopular at first, it could be managed to success and maybe improve or at least increase the use of existing tools to balance the interplanetary economy a little bit.

If people get used to it and get the transit fees worked in this will possibly have a positive impact on the economy of all "slow" planets as people get accustomed to ordering what they want from around the EU.

So yeah I see a lot of upside here, potentially. I could get behind this, if the goals were clear and we could have some real discussion besides the rampant (and admittedly sometimes fun) speculation that we have now.

As it is, just another EU SNAFU and more loss of player goodwill. Regardless of the end result and it's positivity or negativity, the way this is being served up is going to resonate for a while.

Moon made to be in pvp. No safe zone for crying babies. This is why you have higher returns while mining amped.

If there safe zone you just logout risk free in one of ships and keep draining the market value for ores, because no one shoot you down.

I not mind 20 seconds cool down period till you can fight back but it should be pvp. I am ex pvp4 player and i understand what i writing . Thanks for all that negative feedbacks and rl threats !!!!!!

hi

Moon made to be in pvp. No safe zone for crying babies. This is why you have higher returns while mining amped.

If there safe zone you just logout risk free in one of ships and keep draining the market value for ores, because no one shoot you down.

I not mind 20 seconds cool down period till you can fight back but it should be pvp. I am ex pvp4 player and i understand what i writing . Thanks for all that negative feedbacks and rl threats !!!!!!

most silly post ever. mr reseller stick to resell plese because you DONT understand what you saying

most silly post ever. mr reseller stick to resell plese because you DONT understand what you saying

He might not but I most certainly do and I back what he says 100%

Back