Info: My Vixen Journey

I still get plenty of gears and good TT return so what's the problem with overkill exactly?
Slightly less skills per PED spent I guess but also a lot more gears per time spent (and skills per time spent).
Do you? From my experimenting less dpp is way less gears even if I add on scopes and lasers to my gun to increase eff my gear rate goes way down due to lowering dpp, and overkill lowers dpp a lot
If so that’s awesome I will love to try it some day

Do you? From my experimenting less dpp is way less gears even if I add on scopes and lasers to my gun to increase eff my gear rate goes way down due to lowering dpp, and overkill lowers dpp a lot
If so that’s awesome I will love to try it some day
Yes, lower DPP will give you less gears per ped spent. And I agree that scopes/sights doesn't really make sense since they don't increase dmg output.
But overkill can be worth it as long as your TT+MU is above 100%.
For example, let's say you can cycle 40 PED/h with adj azuro at 105% TT+MU and 350 PED/h with BP-20 at 103% TT+MU.
The adj azuro will profit: 40*0.05 = 2 PED/h and BP-20: 350 * 0.03 = 10.5 PED/h.

Don't get me wrong, I dig your style :)

Again 37cents/h is horrendous payout. But hey hoo each to their own right?
Mate i know you like to argue just for the fun of bullshitting and pissing off people but.....
if i want to make money i put my suit on (or my welding mask). in EU (including Belgium) / UK / USA / CH you seldom go under 10 Eur per hour.

this is a GAME... you are talking like if this is a "leave work and kill vixen" alternative. of course dr. GF is not paying her bills with vixen.

Revert that toxic attitude in "i am actually REWARDED 37 cents per hour to have fun" and it will change the perspective... FREE SKILLS.

Mate i know you like to argue just for the fun of bullshitting and pissing off people but.....
U know me to well :D..

"i am actually REWARDED 37 cents per hour to have fun"

Sadly ... Fun bit where u lost me... see.. I am trying hard to see Fun factor there but m8 game is booring as hell... And why we all started to play EU.. not cuz greats graphics amazing content or its FUN.. huge majority joined to this game to make money.. as Its a nice dream to play a Computer game and make living.. we all gamers and we all like this romantic idea... but.. 37cents/h is bullshit payout and not worth the time in my opinion :D...

Again ITS me opinion and if u dont like it hey hoo... call me salty :D

Yes, lower DPP will give you less gears per ped spent. And I agree that scopes/sights doesn't really make sense since they don't increase dmg output.
But overkill can be worth it as long as your TT+MU is above 100%.
For example, let's say you can cycle 40 PED/h with adj azuro at 105% TT+MU and 350 PED/h with BP-20 at 103% TT+MU.
The adj azuro will profit: 40*0.05 = 2 PED/h and BP-20: 350 * 0.03 = 10.5 PED/h.

Don't get me wrong, I dig your style :)
I am not looking for max earnings per hour I am looking for max earnings per ped spent even if it is slower. Time is no factor to me as I wait for UE5 anyways

Sadly ... Fun bit where u lost me... see.. I am trying hard to see Fun factor there but m8 game is booring as hell... And why we all started to play EU.. not cuz greats graphics amazing content or its FUN.. huge majority joined to this game to make money.. as Its a nice dream to play a Computer game and make living.. we all gamers and we all like this romantic idea... but.. 37cents/h is bullshit payout and not worth the time in my opinion :D...

I play this game as the fact that it is money based means I feel like I am wasting my time less, whereas another game the time is lost, with this at least I can sell the time I spent gaming in the past by selling skills and such.
So other gaming feels like a waste of time, even 37 cents per hour is better than 0 per hour when you look to cash in past time spent having fun.

of course it’s just about the idea of value, not so much the actual value earned, as working would be better income of course but I am not working in my free time for fun, am I?

Some have fun playing the game and grinding, others have fun shitting on people in the forums. Each to their own. (I actually enjoy both! So no hate from me haha)

You can get a very high level meta codex by hunting all the single maturity 10-30hp creatures in the game. It takes about 2 weeks to kill them all, then just pick stamina every time from the meta codex

Single maturity baby mobs are the fastest codex clearing!
Oh, I see, so you farmed low creatures for codex gains, that makes sense.
I thought you did something specific to RT hence why I asked, maybe I missed something on that deranged planet.

I agree with Robber. Forum bullshitting Is much more funner. The only reason I play is to maybe loot a BGH Annihilator or an ATH loot that would substantially improve my life, and I ain’t getting none of those from no Shy Vixen no matter how much I pound her with my F stick.

But remember we all have our reasons to play, as long as we are all doing what we love then it doesn’t matter.

Again 37cents/h is horrendous payout. But hey hoo each to their own right?

And not to mention that to make that 37cents/h you need to spend 90 cents/h on electricity.

It would be simply cheaper to just turn your PC of and buy the skills :silly2:

I agree with Robber. Forum bullshitting Is much more funner. The only reason I play is to maybe loot a BGH Annihilator or an ATH loot that would substantially improve my life, and I ain’t getting none of those from no Shy Vixen no matter how much I pound her with my F stick.
+1 fpr the F stick

And not to mention that to make that 37cents/h you need to spend 90 cents/h on electricity.

It would be simply cheaper to just turn your PC of and buy the skills :silly2:
My computer is on 24/7 anyways as it runs my security cameras as well as my smart home, and it costs nowhere near 90 cents a day to run... but regardless it is running regardlessly.

My computer is on 24/7 anyways as it runs my security cameras as well as my smart home, and it costs nowhere near 90 cents a day to run... but regardless it is running regardlessly.
You're right, I pay 95 cents/kWh.
My PC only uses around 300~400 W.
So, it "only" costs around 30~40cents PER HOUR.
If you say your PC doesnt even use 90 cents PER DAY, well, then you have a very little PC and a very good electricity rate!

You're right, I pay 95 cents/kWh.
My PC only uses around 300~400 W.
So, it "only" costs around 30~40cents PER HOUR.
If you say your PC doesnt even use 90 cents PER DAY, well, then you have a very little PC and a very good electricity rate!
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

What is everyone doing on forum? You spending electricity for nothing, log out now!!! pffff :ROFLMAO:

@DrGirlfriend If you having fun keep it up! Most ppl here is just jealous because they never found a way to profit in this game. Guess what, 99% of the games out there dont even have that possibility to make few cents yet they full of players playing many hours everyday. Weird uh? lol

Back