Public Apology.

Aqua Frost Star

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Aqua Frost Star
I understand that the way I've been tackling trading for the past few years may annoy other members of the community as of late, I'm coming to terms with how much I have annoyed / harassed other players through my actions id like to express my respect to them by apologizing and promising a new star when it comes to trading,
Please reach out to me in game if there's any way I can settle or make right to my wrong-doings.

Sincerely, Star.

You gotta respect the hustle man. No hard feelings from me. Hope 2024 treats ya well.

Maybe this is valuable lesson that might teach you that action has consequences. There are very low human beings in calytrade that never got banned from channel, so your strategy was probably way much worse than theirs.

Maybe this is valuable lesson that might teach you that action has consequences. There are very low human beings in calytrade that never got banned from channel, so your strategy was probably way much worse than theirs.
i have definitely learnt a valuable lesson and i will learn to live with such consequences.

What the hell did you even do? Buy too cheap? Surely if you aren’t actively trying to scam people then people should get their panties out of a knot and move on. Ignore you if they are so offended. Have we got reddit mods running these trade channels or what?

What the hell did you even do? Buy too cheap? Surely if you aren’t actively trying to scam people then people should get their panties out of a knot and move on. Ignore you if they are so offended. Have we got reddit mods running these trade channels or what?
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

*grabs popcorn*

so what exactly happened? why such a tease? we want more!

I dont know what happened recently but I think he was the reason no one tiered items past 2 for the longest time, by buying up all the opals and keeping a tight fist on on the supply until mindark increased it. Correct me if I am wrong, and if I am I apologize.

I dont know what happened recently but I think he was the reason no one tiered items past 2 for the longest time, by buying up all the opals and keeping a tight fist on on the supply until mindark increased it. Correct me if I am wrong, and if I am I apologize.
nope haven't bought an opal before :d

Wow, that's a terrible swing and a miss.

A simple look of the guy's avatar name would tell you that IS NOT Star Alex Gray.

Wow, that's a terrible swing and a miss.

A simple look of the guy's avatar name would tell you that IS NOT Star Alex Gray.
I think he might still be trying to figure out how to get twen tokens from others.

Guess resellers prices going up¿ Gotta pay someone to spam for him.

Is someone concerned about a visit from Krampus? ‘Tis the season.

I don't know what happened there and I rarely use #calytrade, like once a year, if someone annoys me I just ignore them.

But I'm curious, where do you "professional traders" draw the line between a lowball offer and a scam attempt? Is there even a line, I feel like there should be one it's just so blurry at times.

I don't know what could possibly warrant getting kicked off calytrade. From the top of my head I could think of a bunch of people who would definitely deserve it, but OP ain't one of them.

No need for context, the guy knows what he did wrong and upset people. He had the balls to admit he was wrong in his ways and he apologised. That takes guts and I respect that. Some people don't even do this much. Well done Star.
He bought and sold on #calytrade, how is that wrong? That's the whole purpose of the channel. We have a ignore button if you don't want to see that. No need to mute someone from a channel with 25k+ members.

I'm not the biggest fan of resellers and got annoyed at you yesterday, however don't stop the hustle. It's a smart tactic that you are using to get stars.

Massive of you to appologise, that requires real balls.

I doubt this has anything to do with what he did on those channels, but what he did by PM.

This was crystal clear on his previous thread that has been conveniently deleted... surprise surprise.

BTW it seems incredibly rare to get banned on those channels judging by the amount of spam and BS that gets posted 24/7... so I wouldn't be too quick to defend this person without knowing what really happened.

Good luck.

He bought and sold on #calytrade, how is that wrong? That's the whole purpose of the channel. We have a ignore button if you don't want to see that. No need to mute someone from a channel with 25k+ members.

My guy, that was not what he was doing. No need to expand further. The man admitted to it and conscious of his actions. All good. Calm down.

My guy, that was not what he was doing. No need to expand further. The man admitted to it and conscious of his actions. All good. Calm down.
Didn't realize I missed his previous thread, i'll see myself out...

Back