UK players

<--- Another one from Lincolnshire, shows u how much there is to do here apart from PE.

Gosport here way down on central south coast (nr Portsmouth-navy town) originally from London woot!!

Blake Seven said:
Fellow Bristolians may be amused/offended by the following link that was e-mailed to me this morning:

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/ebay-bristol-big.htm
Ah Bristol was such a nice place when I lived there (long time ago). My sister lived there recently though and she wasn't very impressed. Very few places seem to change for the better nowadays..

Meet up time i think, lol :laugh:

Leicester here.
Family from Newcastle and I lived all over uk: Coventry, Hinckley, and Leeds do I get a prize :)

another high wycombe bucks fan here :) well maybe not a fan of it anyway

Portsmouth originally but Bath now.

No one else in London :confused:

Though originally a Manc :cool:

Nope sorry Dale - but visited there, nice little place :laugh: :laugh:

any more in the midlands - i know of at least 3 more :)

I live in the town with probably the MOST unglamerous/dreadful sounding name in the UK, Gravesend. Although I should add that I was born in No. 10 Aylesbury Street, Willesden, LONDON, NW10.

Jal

P.S. But it IS, Gravesend that is, THE warmest place in the UK. You just count next Summer how many times it's mentioned :D

Iiiiiin West Philadelphia, born and raised; in the playground is where I spent most of my days...
Oops sorry :p

I was born and raised and still live in Norfolk! :cheer:

HAAAAAA!!! Nice one. Well I said Wiltshire, but to make it more clear, it's a town called Chippenham some people may know I.e. people from Bristol or Bath!

Hey Blob - did you know that Bernard Mathews original advert was gonna be "Norfolk and good" say it fast

Timo said:
Hey Blob - did you know that Bernard Mathews original advert was gonna be "Norfolk and good" say it fast
lol, when me and my mates used to do pub quizes, our team name was "Norfolk in chance" :girl:

andyzammy said:
lol, when me and my mates used to do pub quizes, our team name was "Norfolk in chance" :girl:

Lol i think Norfolk in Chance has been a Pub Quiz team name since Lady Brittania strapped on a shield and put on that silly helmet.

Ive used N i C myself :laugh:

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds

:p I think a few people have tried naming horses things like that - Norfolk Enchants was one I think, if memory serves me correctly it may have actually been Wayne Rooney who tried to name one that :p

Scotland

Im in Stirling, Central belt of Scotland.

From the Sou'west, living in Oxfordshire :)

(Devon pasties are better than Cornish btw ;) )

Currently born and bred Ayrshire, Scotland.. moving to Luton, Bedfordshire soon to work thoug (like 2 weeks) heh

Alton in Hampshire :)

What's the difference?

From the Sou'west, living in Oxfordshire :)

(Devon pasties are better than Cornish btw ;) )

didn't know u got Devon pasties......what's the difference? :)

Back