Empty apartment

Marianne

Young
Society
Entropia Geek Squad
Supreme Marianne Funster
Hello,

I am making a thread on behalf of a friend of mine, because he says he lost his EF password and can't get a new one at the moment.

The problem:

He is on CND and went to take some ores back to his apartment to find that it was totally empty. I don't think there was much furniture, but nearly 1000 peds in ores and enmatters. He seems quite cool about it at the moment ( I would go totally crazy ), made a support case and is waiting on the outcome of that.

What he ( and I for that matter ) would like to know if anyone else has had this happen. I used the search function, but it is typically useless. I hate to see anyone get a bad deal, especially nice people on my FL :(

Thanks for any replies,

Marianne

Last edited:
Thanks Johned,

But it does not say whether those people got their stuff back, which I suppose is the most important question.

I was planning to buy an apartment myself until I heard that this had happened :(

Marianne

Thanks Johned,

But it does not say whether those people got their stuff back, which I suppose is the most important question.

I was planning to buy an apartment myself until I heard that this had happened :(

Marianne

MA support usually takes a few days to respond, since these were posted on the 20th I have been watching the thread for updates. I expect it will take a week or two before we see a response form support

happened to my good friend too but al the tiems stil lshowed up under the my inventory page on entropiauniverse.com shee filed suport case within 3 days everything was back in its place, although ma did use her account i think to check around she said they were going to at least so she would be inactive for a day and if sum1 was on probly ma checkin around the apartment.

For some year(s) ago when we had too many things in inventory (including
every possible storage) things got invisible. Maybe similar issue again?

i am finding i am 'missing' items because i have too much stuff in storage and on my person. i dont have an apartment to put them in, so i have to start selling.

happened to my good friend too but al the tiems stil lshowed up under the my inventory page on entropiauniverse.com

Apparently, he hadn't thought of this until he looked at your reply. All is still there, so +rep to you for your help. Poor guy is running out of peds though so he says, hope he dosen't have to beg for loose change while he waits for support. :)

From my point of view, as a newish player without an apartment or loads of stuff, this has dented my confidence quite a bit. Not good. - rep MA

Marianne

Apparently, he hadn't thought of this until he looked at your reply. All is still there, so +rep to you for your help. Poor guy is running out of peds though so he says, hope he dosen't have to beg for loose change while he waits for support. :)

From my point of view, as a newish player without an apartment or loads of stuff, this has dented my confidence quite a bit. Not good. - rep MA

Marianne

He can ask someone he trust to 100% take some of his stuff to reduce the
amount of unique things/stacks and see if the stuff appear again... ;)

me too

I too logged on this morning and found my apartment completely and totally empty! The estate terminal still shows the correct number of item points, but the apartment is totally empty. I filed a bug report with MA just an hour or so ago. What bug is causing this? I should think they would be concerned about fixing this bug as soon as possible. I don't have 'too many items' in either the apartment or storage, so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

if u read my earlier post it explains it, its just a bug i noticed sumtihng was worng when my friends terminal (whoes apt is right enxt to other friends apt) (1. bugged apt person) (2. other friend) When i went to person 2's terminal it flickered then changed to person 1's name.. Then about an hour later their stuff was gone as i said before as long as it is in your my items secttion ure fine, just file a support caser and ma will do ya good for once.

Yes

Hello,

I am making a thread on behalf of a friend of mine, because he says he lost his EF password and can't get a new one at the moment.

The problem:

He is on CND and went to take some ores back to his apartment to find that it was totally empty. I don't think there was much furniture, but nearly 1000 peds in ores and enmatters. He seems quite cool about it at the moment ( I would go totally crazy ), made a support case and is waiting on the outcome of that.

What he ( and I for that matter ) would like to know if anyone else has had this happen. I used the search function, but it is typically useless. I hate to see anyone get a bad deal, especially nice people on my FL :(

Thanks for any replies,

Marianne

My apartment also went 'empty' even though the terminal shows 101/120 items. Support case filed Friday - no reply yet. Wish I only had 1000 peds value in apartment. If I get my items back the apartment is history. It took lots of time and peds to get my BP's to 100%, 77%, 58%, 35%, 34% and 9%. My armor set and too many other things to list too.

Many friends think I am crazy to hope for a recovery, saying MA has stolen my things and will do nothing. I hope my friends are wrong. People creative enough to make this game, I would hope are not thieves.

Patiently waiting to see what happens.

Susan

This probrably is not the case in this situation but can help in diagnosing this situation.

Items as well as avatars are dynamic objects. Depending on the configuration of your PC and the number of items presented it may take some time for them to render on your screen for you to actually see them.
Kinda like when you TP into PA on a very busy day it may take some time before you can actually SEE the avatars behind all the green dots on radar.
Same goes for items in estates. it may take some time for them all to render.
especially so after you have been a long over land journey, been through several TPs or been logged in for a while.

I have the same problem with my apartment at cnd, support case submittet but not yet answered.
I tried things like relog, settings at estate terminal and i waited there for 20 mins but no items showed up ...
I hope i'm not wrong but i'm not very afraid that i loose the stuff there because they are listed in my items and i extremly doubt that MA does a scam like that :D
But of course i get a bit more annoyed with every day...

items

Kay-T

Hello. No I have been in the apartment for 10-12 minutes at a time and nothing shows up. On the busiest days at Port LagLanTis the buildings and avatars are all rendered within 30 seconds at most (for me). I was in the apartment and the server crashed, when I re-logged I was on Myrene Island - naked and no armor with 20+ mermoth killing me. I complained about this as well. There is no need to remove my armor (which I had been wearing) and my clothes (also worn) when the server crashes. I have a feeling there are a few MA employees that are not quite grown up yet. No offense meant from this 27 year old woman. :)

sledge-

I know the annoyed feeling you are having. I have it as well. This is only a chat room without my armor / weapons / mining equipment / crafting supplies & BP's / coloring & bleaching tools & paint. And I find that few want to chat - we ALL want to play. Why else would we be here? I can not skill without my items, all I can do is wait and hope that I get something back - someday. At least the rent is paid through April 10th 2007. I hope it does not take that long though. :)

MA

Still waiting - Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Monday. I know that your staff is busy, but can't you set up an automatic generated reply to let me & other people know that the request was received? Just an thought. :)

Susan

Last edited:
my apartment is fixed now :yay: ... support case not yet answered

nice

sledge-

Gratz on the apartment fix. Just curious, how long did it take?

Susan

still no answer to the support case but who creas as long as it is fixed ;)

it took 5 days but now everything is where it was

Reactions: 113
Thank you for the reply

sledge-

That is great news to me. Maybe tomorrow I will have my things back.

Thank you again for answering. :)
+rep for you my friend.

Susan

UPDATE : Wednesday - apartment bug fixed. All items no in auction including apartment for 1 ped. Never again MA, NEVER AGAIN!

Susan

Last edited:
My Apartment went empty too

I just tried to put in a dance floor and it looked good.
I went back later and the whole place was empty.
I wonder if a server reset fixes this.
If it's not back soon I'll file a support case.

One of my apartments has aquired the "empty" bug tonight.

After having it for ages I decided to tart it up a bit tonight but all has "gone" after I crashed at a TT.

Will just have to wait for it to come back.

i would recomend a support case right now ... even recomended by MA
maybe it fixes even without that but another support case and another and another.... will bring them to finaly solve this issue :wtg:

Hope you get it sorted Seven - your appartment was truly something to behold. And with Christmas approaching, a chap has decorations to put up to impress the ladies.

Kinda hard to do if all your stuff is gone :(

Do they read this forum?

Well ... these posts indicate a growing problem ...
If they don't read them ... they should...
Support case will follow if "my stuff don;t show up soon!"

"The first computer "bug" was really a bug on the board, dead!"

What's this?

Kludge

ps ?????nada????

Last edited:
???

?????
MA do you care?
Really?
Do you?

I'm hoping for a response ....

Or I'm Hopping for one ... :yay:

File it now please:).

If they only have a few support tickets it wont get higher priority. If lots of people report thay are having this problem it will get fixed quicker. If you wait for other peoples support tickets to get answered you will only be waiting longer than if you file one yourself too.

Do they read this forum? Well ... these posts indicate a growing problem ...
If they don't read them ... they should...

"The first computer "bug" was really a bug on the board, dead!"

What's this?

Kludge

ps ?????nada????

Ah, the question is, do you?;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47848

A bertha bot posting from MA news who are aware of the problem and trying to fix it...

Remember, MA do not answer support cases on this forum.:wtg:

Nothing there still ...
I also noticed that the apt next to mine TI Silver 12 C's
estate terminal appears to be corrupt...
It doesn't look right but it's display seems to work ok.
Unfortunately it's a private apt so I can't see if he's missing
stuff too.

Silly

Ah, the question is, do you?;)
How would you like to come home to dark and empty?
Don't you have a business? Would it be fun for it to just be gone for days?

??? I just spent some time decorating this new place .....
fortunately I didn't leave anything in there I really need right now!

Kludge

ps and yes I do care in a VERY non-selfish way!

hi guys, same happened to me, no worries. its only a bug, all my items returened as before.
MA support took one week to fix it - after 3 messages i wrote :D

preace.

Back