Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to 100% ranking @ onlinewelten.com

Someone is using a bot to vote us down!

• We can do same, at least up to where we've been!

Votes: 38 42.7%
  • Nah, its wrong, i'd rather loose than cheating

Votes: 51 57.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Sorry guys - I won't give free advertisement to a company that frankly treats me like shit.

I still think this is a great idea and thread - but as long as MA pursue this tax and hidden raises of cost, I simply can't do this with a good conscience. Sorry. Hopefully i'm back here soon tough.

Again no votes from me...

I really wonder if the voters out there actually read this thread every now and then?!

+rep to those who have put their votes on hold

I just bought a honda CBR600F !!!

aaaaaandd

the usual
vote
hype
and reps!!!

I really wonder if the voters out there actually read this thread every now and then?!

Total respect, dude...and I gotta say judging by all the +reps I got for my posts here a few could do to hone up their literacy skills.

Big +rep to you from me for calling suspension on something I know means a lot to you (if I can +rep you atm).

I wish you a hasty resumption of wild voting once MA see sense.

No more votes now. Untill I see something really decent, some decent words and some good changes that will benefit all of us, my vote for EU is over has for my money deposits in game.

Still voting!

Cheers :beerchug:

Have never voted before, but will be making special effort to vote consistently now, partly because I think EU is great, but mainly to piss off all you haterz. :tiphat:

Never even went to that site before.
But now, since I CTD every few minutes and cannot play EU, I think I will go check out some of them other games, until things settle down here.

Have never voted before, but will be making special effort to vote consistently now, partly because I think EU is great, but mainly to piss off all you haterz. :tiphat:

:rolleyes:

Who's pissed ?
You are just doing something cuz you think it's rebellious and cool .. one day I will be like you NOT:)

"suck up" was the synonymous for "gnathonic", right? :laugh:

J.

and I guess -reps to all those that don't think like you do...

wizzszz said:
You've always been a fanboi, i hope MA pays you well for that

what can I say except LOL :laugh:

Right back at you mate.

Cheers :beerchug:

Oh and by the way, I voted again :)

:yay:
Voting positively for something that isn't making you happy right now, is just asinine.

So, don't do it right now :)

But I am happy with the changes, as I have posted a number on times on EF (I also posted the reasons), therefore it would be asinine of me not vote, surely?

Otoh, it does seem asinine to create a thread like this, and then -rep people who choose to vote for EU, simply because you subsequently disliked one of their VU's, isn't it wizzszz? ;)

Oh well, nevermind, as you say Danielle, one day you might be like me (bored of the 'sky-falling, doom-mongers' after every VU).

Have fun :thumbup:

JackFree, you should really know better...

Quoting reputation messages is against forum rules, same applies to just negrepping back coz you're pissed...

Nice to see that my estimation of you absolutely fits!

And I still wonder what benefits you have from defending MA whatever they do...

Try once again to be the strikebreaker, it won't work this time!

Otoh, it does seem asinine to create a thread like this, and then -rep people who choose to vote for EU, simply because you subsequently disliked one of their VU's, isn't it wizzszz? ;)

Let me broaden your horizon:
I didn't negrep all of those who are still voting!

I negrepped explicitely you and Jackfree!

And for damn simple reasons:

You, my dear Ironheart, didn't vote a single time before, and now come here to piss people off for no reason...
You're really a hard-ass daredevil! <irony (so you don't misinterprete me)

And Mr. JackFree had only 10 posts in this thread so far, last one was 06-12-2007, 08:07 PM (which is 4 month back from now)...
One can simply say he lost interest in voting long time ago....
And now, he is suddenly back!!
Just in time to defend his beloved MA and their shitty last VU!!!

Read his posts across this forum, there is not a single post where he even bothers to think about if MA might have done wrong...

Sure, keep voting, it's your right to do so...

But don't try to fool people about your motives, there aren't many reasons for posting your strikebreaker activity in here!

Case closed!

Status
Back