• No

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • Dont care

Votes: 26 15.1%

• Total voters

Queen

Old Alpha
Queen Queen Jezebel
Well you know how all us girls have skirts and dresses and all i thot mabey the guy's should have a kilt.:)
Would be cute to see a avi. in a kilt.

I thot if i got enough votes i would make a support case and ask ma to create one.

I thot if i got enough votes i would make a support case and ask ma to create one.

You should regardless .... might see a new BP in the next VU -- Queen Kilts ;)

so long as they don't add wind (and genetalia ) :p

I only have my coat cause i love it if i wear armor :D

GIMME A KILT!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Somehow I don't think a dress-like item named "queen" will go over too well. ;)

Too many jokes going on there.

However, I have no prob if having a kilt ingame. I won't wear it, but anyone else can. I wouldn't care.

Now having a kilt would take me back to my days as a Corporal in the Black Watch!!! Nemo Me Impune Lassit!!

Lets keep them vote's a comeing.......Bump.:)

come on MA let us rock the kilts!

But what would we wear under it? ;)

Particularly those of us from the McDonalds clan. :ahh:

Its the quarter pounder you should look out for.

more vote's please, and female kilts look good too;
kiltf.jpg

kilt.jpg

I'd totally wear a Kilt.. and im not even scottish.

I have nagged MA for kilt's and send support cases about it (not as much as for beer though) and there is a thread about kilts here somewhere.

They did change it that the 'skirt' is available for males in the auction(it was not always there), sooo who knows, maybe it is already in game, just no one looted it.....

MacDonald Clan says yes to Kilts

lol couldn't resist. Since my family is of Scottish descent from one of the major clans I must say I'd wear one.

As for wearing a kilt in the traditional sense I couldn't see MA going for that lol

I have nagged MA for kilt's and send support cases about it (not as much as for beer though) and there is a thread about kilts here somewhere.

They did change it that the 'skirt' is available for males in the auction(it was not always there), sooo who knows, maybe it is already in game, just no one looted it.....

Then more people need to make support cases the more cases on same issue the better the chance kilt's becoming a reality.
when more people vote i'll make another support case.

ive sent a support claim about 1 every 2 weeks for a year lol about this. so lets have them MA common dont be sexist I want me man skirt

Skirts are not for girles :)

Yes , I want one but if MA fix underwear removal bug ;)
err wait , we need a new mindforce 'scare' skill:
Rowdoc Donner scared to Silva Mak death in combat lol

Ever since I saw Jonathan Davis of korn wear a kilt on stage I have always wanted to have one hehe. Sad part is I am kind of allergic to wool, so if it rubs against my skin it gets irritated and red :(

Too bad my Avatar is female, I would love to put a kilt on a male avatar so I can walk around without underwear :laugh:

Alfred...

As many people that are members of this forum, i think we can get more votes then we have currently:D
But it is going well i think, keep it up.:)

Bumping this one up cause i think it needs more votes before i go to support again.:D

At my mothers wedding last year a friend of mine wore a mini-skirt that had been redesigned into a mini-kilt. She looked very good in it, wouldn't mind one of those in game too.

I voted yes, kilts would b a nice add 2 the game...and hell yea, I would wear one, if it had my soc colour :D

At my mothers wedding last year a friend of mine wore a mini-skirt that had been redesigned into a mini-kilt. She looked very good in it, wouldn't mind one of those in game too.

Yes i like the look too, when i get some extra cash think i'll be buying me one or two.:D (irl)
But they are sooo expensive but would be well worth the money.

Back