20 HoF in mining within 30sec

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Woot Server must have been bugged i saw at least 15 HoF over 5000ped within 30 second and the conenction lost while i was running to the TT and grab some mining stuff !

ROFL saw the same thing and server crashed while running to the tt to grab a few bombs :laugh:

lol yeah i was dropping bombs and probes like crazy. Seems MA saw it to and pulled the plug the way it went down. I wonder if those HOF's will still be on the hall of fame when i comes back up.

Seems like everyone respawned at CND but on the asteroid not the complex AMAZING...

i wonder if they will be able to extract it...

i was running to the TT to buy bombs as well...

i'm pretty sure MA will be like "HoF's!?!? what HoF's?"

deleted due to "doublepost during forum crash"

lol yeah i was dropping bombs and probes like crazy. Seems MA saw it to and pulled the plug the way it went down. I wonder if those HOF's will still be on the hall of fame when i comes back up.

Same thing happend with shadow according to marco some years ago during 20 seconds :laugh:

Servers now coming back up but labelled as offline for maintence - could that be so they can go around and remove those towers I wonder...

Seems the balance is totally out of control. :scratch2:
Also it gives a hint how the system works.
The first two >10k appears during a big lootlag with dissappearing mobs with connection lost afterwards.
Then there where some popping while the number of hunting and crafting globals went to zero.
After the miniVU there where only mining tower sizes popping and no other.
loot while hunting was near zero this time.
Or they donate some peds to miners as compensation for the crappy returns last two days ;)

So we will have to pay for this error i´m afraid , as usual :eek:

anyone got a screen? :p

anyone got a screen? :p

Yup!:wtg: Just had time to grab a screenie of my tower before the lines were cut. Could log on again for a short while to admire my tower :D And to find I've got 92 ped hansidian rock as well...:eek:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I guess someone at MA pushed the wrong button! :laugh:

double posted

Last edited:
seen 2 of them before crashing :/ damn

I'm in now and the hofs are still present in the hall of fame

It was a good day to be a miner I guess :D

Last edited:
so can you all log in now? are servers back online?

Entropia Universe is dynamic. ,-)
Could you arrange for it to be dynamic not when im travelling home from work kthnx :)

btwi appreciate your efforts to boost the CND economy by relocating people there. Good call :)

Sigh....I hear ya Marco about being dynamic, but this was my gameplay experience durring that time: I got booted from server, Osh...try and relog a moment later...end up at CND with what appears to be hundreds of avs, a sea of green, unable to do anything till get away from there and everyone else who was relocated and is currently unable to mine durring the FEW seconds ALL these hofs occured....and then the servers go down...geez.....dynamic isn't quite the adjective i'd use

so now the lootpool is cleaned and all other playes have to pay for this

nice VU it happends stuff anyway :yay:

Did everyone end up keeping their claims after server came back up?

Back