WOF Jackets

MrWizard

Prowler
Benjamin "MrWizard" Slider
Just curious, but did MA follow through with their promise and give out the bomber jackets this VU? If someone from Team USA recieved one, can they post some pics?

Nothing yet, still anxiously waiting...

FRANK!! Show us ya got some brass ones and actually follow through with your promise!

FRANK!! Show us ya got some brass ones and actually follow through with your promise!

Frank's reply was that the Jackets would come after the VU, "After the fuss has died down". This should mean we'll be seeing them in a week or so I reckon. It was a big VU.....

Hurrikane

Frank's reply was that the Jackets would come after the VU, "After the fuss has died down". This should mean we'll be seeing them in a week or so I reckon. It was a big VU.....

Hurrikane

Tick-Tock...;)

ya i was hoping they would have been here last VU but maybe since they are waiting a little bit longer they will be extra damn cool!!! Again thx to Hurrikane & crew!!! You just can't say it enough times ;)

well, the bank discussion thread is still going, not to any effect, but still going, so there is a little fuss still going on, i guess.

Next Week:) Straight from the horse's mouth.

Hurrikane

They have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they look GOOD.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hurrikane has no net at the moment, but he will be in touch asap.

The Winners Jackets look damn good too, But thats for USA to see first.

And front??? =D Good looking jackets, now show us the rest of them!

And they look GOOD.

Very cool. I think the shoulders could have been wider...;)

Hand-over ceremony is so far proposed for this Friday night, so the winning team can show off their new togs too:)

(LOL mad mix of socs in that list of 12.... all under the same colours...:))

Hurrikane

And they look GOOD.

Very cool!

Which jacket is pictured? Is that the Judges jacket?

thats a damn nice jacket :)

Very cool!

Which jacket is pictured? Is that the Judges jacket?

Hehe, The Judges got to be part of a great experience, Learnt how to PM team leaders in the field while scribbling unpronounceable mob names and amounts down on scraps of paper, most times in very quick succsession, drinking beer, watching the mob gallery on the balcony, got good at making W and O and F out of midas tree boards, trying in vain to jump gaps between buildings, coping with server shut downs 5 minutes before the end of a hunt, watch 40 people TP away all at once etc etc. But most of we met a really great and diverse bunch of people.

What do we want with fancy smancy jackets :D

j/k Great jacket Hurrikane and well deserved :)

Now lets go and do that Judges beacon :yay:

Looks very nice.

But, Mindark giving out special-player-made-event-items now?

They never did before, no matter the times asked. :rolleyes:

Oh ! so these red bomberjacket are given as a price for the WoF event, i was wondering who was so stupid to color a bomberjacket in red, my bad !

They looks good and in fact i'd love to own one of them !

Looks very nice.

But, Mindark giving out special-player-made-event-items now?

They never did before, no matter the times asked. :rolleyes:

There has ever been a player made event on this scale, that brought so many people together. It took over 2 months to run and loads of free time to set up and manage. Hurrikane did it for NO profit at all. The Jacket is a great way of thanking him. If you saw the amount of time that went into it you'd agree, maybe.

Also, what a great event and this is only the first year of many great WoFs to come.

Very cool and very well deserved! Well for those that actually attended, shame on those that signed up and did not!
GO TEAM AMERICA- It was very cool to see cK and Warants and other societies mix it up, cant wait until next years :)

There has ever been a player made event on this scale, that brought so many people together. It took over 2 months to run and loads of free time to set up and manage. Hurrikane did it for NO profit at all. The Jacket is a great way of thanking him. If you saw the amount of time that went into it you'd agree, maybe.

Also, what a great event and this is only the first year of many great WoFs to come.

I agree. The amount of time that was dedicated by Hurrikane was awesome and the Jacket is very well deserved.

Never has there been an event like WOF, run for the pure fun of the game, with no ulterior motives like LA tax etc. It was truly a wonderful event.

Hehe, The Judges got to be part of a great experience, Learnt how to PM team leaders in the field while scribbling unpronounceable mob names and amounts down on scraps of paper, most times in very quick succsession, drinking beer, watching the mob gallery on the balcony, got good at making W and O and F out of midas tree boards, trying in vain to jump gaps between buildings, coping with server shut downs 5 minutes before the end of a hunt, watch 40 people TP away all at once etc etc. But most of we met a really great and diverse bunch of people.

What do we want with fancy smancy jackets :D

j/k Great jacket Hurrikane and well deserved :)

Now lets go and do that Judges beacon :yay:

Oh the scary regularity which requires me to say...

Sahara. Nail. Head. and something about hitting...

or in other words...

Wot He Said...

again...

only Without the spelling mistake...

Sorry Safara...

where is the ceremony gonna be?

where is the ceremony gonna be?

Chugs Hideout according to Stryker. Have a look in the Team USA thread :)

i see my thought to pay hilda the noob prices for a black tt set was unwarranted. lol.

great, now i guess yellow and red tt sets will be very expensive, lol.

oh well, jacket looks great, glad to be getting one as is 3 fat rats. 1/4th of them jackets is my soc.

only warrants got more. nice job everyone, this wof was one of the most fun and positive experiences i have ever had in game. glad to see such a nice jacket will be around my ava for the rest of my time in game to remember the fond times and good new friends i made all over eu by fighting for america.

hurricane and jimmy too deserve alot of rounds of applause for their roles in wof, hurricane for dreaming it up and pulling it off, jimmy for being the best competitive hunt captain in game, imho.

thanks, i can't wait for friday at chugs. ;)

Actually if you look at the total % of participating players (% out of the total active people), I think there has been even bigger ones. But you're right about how long it took to go thru.

And as I tried to say I think these prizes are well deserved, just that I think Mindark could have gotten around to adding these sort of items long ago.

And no profit is a given. ;)

Back