Mindforce Harmony

Hmmmm... it is more funny to see the first colonist that finds oil or blausarium in chat for the 1st time instead of someone with "a new & totally useless MF skill"... :/

Looks useful to me, looks like he could TP himself onto a nice holiday with all those peds ;)

t

Looks useful to me, looks like he could TP himself onto a nice holiday with all those peds ;)

t

+ it makes the remaining % of the mf pro-standings easier to understand. aswell as an new goal for all those mindforce skillers out there who mostly give up after pc and ethereal language...

+ anyone with this skill has another few advantages:

an extra skill that counts toward total (imp. for top 50 soc's)
an extra skill that almost no one has and that you can brag about :p

Does he know something he's not tellin'... till AFTER he's chipped out? :eek:

Where's that darn umbrella..:scratch2:

:laugh:

Can someone check if Dan chipped out other combat/crafting skills as well or just MF?

If he decided to step down from EU that would make sense.

If, on the other hand, Dan sells only MF as he realizes the value of his MF skills is in jeopardy.... we may see some very cheap MF skills soon.

Poor Zwarky :naughty: with all his MF chips in auction.

/Slupor

p.s. anyone interested in trading my 11 ped Psy chip for Bio? :D

No, he extracted the chip, and because nobody did that before, it started to exist, thereby it is newly discovered.

That's true Nebu,
Dan was extracting the skill to an ESI, that's why the message appeared in the chat all.
Now, say that he "discovered" the skill when the message appears is totally faulse.
Dan unlocked Mindforce Harmony several VUs earlier

Well I'd heard about this skill a few weeks ago from a friend of mine. He did say what level Psychotropian it unlocked at, but I can't remember now (doesn't carry a great deal of interest any more, sorry).

All I know is that Dan is an amazing skiller... one of those guys who is pretty much relentless, so I can guess that the 2k or so that he's accrued has happened since a few weeks back, and not the VU as some have suggested.

I should imagine that it doesn't "do" anything, like many of the other supporting skills, simply helps raise your levels.

Curious though.. the Global message: I presume that appears when somebody makes/finds the first of a particular item?

Not being a regular player any more I haven't come across a global of this nature so far.

Dan & Myself have been working strongly together to see the effects of Mindforce Harmony.
I've been supplying tons of sweats to make ME, and i shared my mindforce knowledges and personnal tests with Dan to make this work less expensive and more profitable in term of skills.
But the old PE is gone, the skill system has been made so crazy now that skilling is impossible after 5k or ONLY for "entrepreneurs", that is to say not most of us even old Uber players.

Mindforce Harmony is a skill that exists since Mindforce have been implemented in PE, and is NOT a new skill linked to a recent VU.

There is a 3rd Hidden skill too in Mindforce...

:eek:

Intresting, but why leave us such a cliffhanger. :scratch2:Please share info. :D

That's true Nebu,
Dan was extracting the skill to an ESI, that's why the message appeared in the chat all.
Now, say that he "discovered" the skill when the message appears is totally faulse.
Dan unlocked Mindforce Harmony several VUs earlier

Dan & Myself have been working strongly together to see the effects of Mindforce Harmony.
I've been supplying tons of sweats to make ME, and i shared my mindforce knowledges and personnal tests with Dan to make this work less expensive and more profitable in term of skills.
But the old PE is gone, the skill system has been made so crazy now that skilling is impossible after 5k or ONLY for "entrepreneurs", that is to say not most of us even old Uber players.

Mindforce Harmony is a skill that exists since Mindforce have been implemented in PE, and is NOT a new skill linked to a recent VU.

if your working so close together, mind getting us a screenie of how the skill looks in the skill-list? and if possible, provide that 3rd skill info to us aswell?

geeeveee picsssss and description >_<

Whats the problem in sharing the discovery of just that skill?

Why keep it a secret for so long?

Strange stuff.

Keep it secret to be the only one ? Maybe to test it out ?
No problem with that :)

Some people share all their PE expirience...some not :)

:)

If there is someone who is the most able to share those infos, i would say that's Dan then.
I will not cut the grass under his feet, that's a question of respect (at least this is my vision).

May be he will a day or another, may be he won't,
All is up to Dan.

:)

If there is someone who is the most able to share those infos, i would say that's Dan then.
I will not cut the grass under his feet, that's a question of respect (at least this is my vision).

May be he will a day or another, may be he won't,
All is up to Dan.

I used to have massive respect for Dan, not sharing shit like this is quickly erroding that respose :rolleyes:

I used to have massive respect for Dan, not sharing shit like this is quickly erroding that respose :rolleyes:

And to think I was nearly crucified for not sharing the Mod Merc info for a whole day.........and all we wanted to do was come up with a creative way to share the info with the community.............
Doc
~DS~

And to think I was nearly crucified for not sharing the Mod Merc info for a whole day.........and all we wanted to do was come up with a creative way to share the info with the community.............
Doc
~DS~

but you did and tbh 2 new MF skills is almost as major a thing to keep quiet!

Well it is just a skill that´s all.

Using the skill wisely that makes sense not sharing maybe. Bu well we know now, i hope one is brave enough to enlighten us what the effect might be.

yeah, hearing about 1 MM (per how many years was it again?) is rather sad anyway =)

but Dan never was much of a community guy, was he? I'm just surprised there are so few of MF users that nobody else knew about it... :scratch2:

J.

but you did and tbh 2 new MF skills is almost as major a thing to keep quiet!

I would say that hiding 2 skills is far worse. Looting a MM was a dumb luck/right place/right time/stars lined up kind of thing. Every single Entropian has a chance to unlock these skills with hard work and dedication. I could play 12 hours a day decoying and killing spiders and never loot another MM. So could every one else. I have not been spending my time skilling mindforce because I thought I had it's unlocks covered after I opened Power Catalyst. Obviously, I was wrong. I would love some info, but if no one wants to spill it....ok.......some one else will unlock it. Give it time...........

Doc
~DS~

yeah, hearing about 1 MM (per how many years was it again?) is rather sad anyway =)

but Dan never was much of a community guy, was he? I'm just surprised there are so few of MF users that nobody else knew about it... :scratch2:

J.

What I would love to know is how many MMs were looted and never spoken about. Has one of those globals we see spamming on spiders since April 20/21 contained one and no one is talking? Have they dropped before and was it a well kept secret? Notice there are not too many global pictures from spiders compared to the number seen crossing the global chat. Every time I see one I always wonder......did another one drop or was it just some oil.......
Now I also wonder......Did that guy who just focused me get a skill gain we have never heard of............:whistle:

Doc
~DS~

At the risk of repeating something already done in another thread:

I'd like to suggest one thing we maybe can do while Dan is not sharing his findings with us: find out untill what level the mysterious skills do not unlock. Or in other words, how far we at least have to skill up to unlock these skills...

I'll kick off with my n00bish prof standings:
Psycho (Hit): 17
Psycho (Dmg): 14
Pyro (Hit): 10
Pyro (Dmg): 4
Biotropy: 3

[Edit]: and I did not yet unlock either of the mysterious skills :(

Last edited:
Is it at all possible that the guy just wants to play the game and doesnt owe an explanation to anyone?

Bones

Agreed, Dan doesn't us anything. If he decided to keep it to himself, i dont see any problem with that.

:whistle:
Ak_MFIcons.jpg

Concentration, Biotropy, Psychotropy, Sweat Gatherer
Pyrotropy, Mindforce Harmony, 3rd unlock, Power Catalyst

I am just guessing around (based on the looks), what are your bets?

btw that img was uploaded by Akbar.

we have seen those 2 before when actam posted about the contents of the textures.bnt file

Last edited:
Going by the skills Dan placed in auction, and using theoretical values in Jdegres formula calculator, my guesstimate is for MF Harmony unlocking at level 50 in any (hit) standing.

Would make sense as CS unlocks at said level, and perhaps the last one would unlock at either 70 as in commando, or 80 as in KS and Intuition.

Ahhh right cougar...and they look like a quick "paint.exe" work :p

thx :)

Ahhh right cougar...and they look like a quick "paint.exe" work :p

thx :)

Those pictures are real...they were ripped right from an file in the EU install directory by someone a short while back.

:whistle:
Ak_MFIcons.jpg

Concentration, Biotropy, Psychotropy, Sweat Gatherer
Pyrotropy, 3rd unlock, Mindforce Harmony, Power Catalyst

I am just guessing around (based on the looks), what are your bets?

btw that img was uploaded by Akbar.

we have seen those 2 before when actam posted about the contents of the textures.bnt file

Actually the 3rd unlock and MF Harmony are switched, other than that you are right :)

I heard about a 2nd unlocked skill a looong time ago cant remember the name but im fairly sure that this harmony is a 3rd ?

I heard about a 2nd unlocked skill a looong time ago cant remember the name but im fairly sure that this harmony is a 3rd ?

Although grasping at straws due to ignorance of the full info, perhaps one is bio related and the other psycho or may be pyro related. So if you have more skill in one you will unlock them in a difference sequence.

:twocents:

Thanks so much for sharing! If you would be so kind to disclose at what level the unlock occurs the picture is complete for all of us and we can update the wiki.

/Slupor

Back