Recent content by 00Dan

1. 00Dan

Pricecheck for various items

Need a PC on some things: Full set of Gremlin Armor (M). Full set of Kobold Armor (M) Full set of 5B Armor Plating. Full set of 6A Armor Plating. A104 Amp. Beast Amp. Colorator CCT-1. Also looking into the going rate for 1 CLD. Thanks in advance.
  2. 00Dan

MA Questionnaire

I got one also. Glad to be included this time around, answered what I'm sure most people answered. I stopped depositing due to poor loot returns, etc.
  3. 00Dan

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register 00Danny 00Dan Helichopper
  4. 00Dan

'Puter Build feedback

I heard some people have had firmware issues with the vertex 3s, I recommend a Crucial M4. Possibly the most reliable SSDs on the market ATM. I have one as my boot drive (128 GB) and it performs beautifully. As for the rest, The PSU you choose is complete overkill. You could drop to 850W or so...
  5. 00Dan

New CEO for AR Universe and Calypso

Regardless, I'm going to call it that now. :laugh:
  6. 00Dan

Have you ever been scammed?

I had a disciple one time who had just graduated and wanted to borrow my 5B plates to go hunting. I had lent them to him a couple times before with collateral, but this one time I was tired and about to log off. Anyway, forgot to ask for collateral, and never saw him again.
  7. 00Dan

Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

You can put Zyloc Zyloc Mist on there for 19.5k points in Cat 3.
  8. 00Dan

Recording MM / Entropia in general with FRAPS.

MSI Afterburner has a video recording function, with little to no performance hit. I have only used it a small amount but it is free, could be a fraps alternative for you.
  9. 00Dan

Hackers on the move, heads up

EU is by no means a "big" MMO as compared to the ones listed. It probably isn't even on these people's radar.
  10. 00Dan

Help: Entropia won't launch from client loader.

After several attempts with it not working, I tried again just now and it worked. The CL downloaded a patch of some sort and it started working suddenly. Anyway, problem solved for now.
  11. 00Dan

Help: Entropia won't launch from client loader.

I recently started having an issue where if I attempt to launch EU it won't open. I launch from the client loader, and the launch button becomes greyed out, yet EU does not start. I checked my processes and Entropia.exe is running, but the actual program just doesn't come up. I have tried...
  12. 00Dan

Are we having any updates Sept 27?

Platform + Arkadia update IIRC.
  13. 00Dan

Why does this forum exist?

Here is a thread I posted a while ago on this very issue.
  14. 00Dan

Pricecheck: Unlimited Level 7 Finder Amplifier (OA-104)

As the title says.
Back