Recent content by 3-J

1. 3

Question: How's TWEN going for you?

I purchased some L armor to go all out for twen in the hopes of looting something. I normally stick with my mid level UL gear. I've had fun trying some new higher level mobs like drone elites, warlocks, SEGs, feffox stalkers, and even some low dasps. Mobs i wouldn't have ordinarily hunted. I...
  2. 3

Info: Entropia Authenticator doesn't work with pixel 7 pro/android 13

You are a genius! Thanks. I had no idea it didn't matter. Google authenticator did not work (at least at reading the QR code), however microsoft did, if anyone else runs into this issue.
  3. 3

Info: Entropia Authenticator doesn't work with pixel 7 pro/android 13

Entropia authenticator doesn't support either the pixel 7 pro or the android 13 that comes with it. Support has been notified, but I thought I would also post it here for the community. Has anyone else experienced this and/or discovered a workaround to install it?
  4. 3

Mini Mayhem - Thanks Argonaut Giving

How about the leumed? Maybe I'm mistaken but weren't those argo bosses?
  5. 3

Suggestion: Mobs and the future of mobs ingame

Anything that enhances the enjoyment of combat would be a positive here in Entropia. (y)
  6. 3

Selling: Custom Skill Chips

bump it up! skills for sale
  7. 3

Weekend bump, updated some things
  8. 3

News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

MA should just start an affiliate program for everyone and make it 1%. Forget about the Eggs and blockchain stuff. Everyone in the game will spam the entire internet for them for that 1%. Do both, everyone gets 1%, the Egg owners get 10%. :wise:
  9. 3

Weekend Bump!
  10. 3

Added Prices and ESIs needed amounts.
  11. 3

Weekend bump! Up your game with some new skills! That higher level gun is just a skill chip away! ;)
  12. 3

Daily bump! Why buy from the auction, when you can get exactly what you want from me? 😁
  13. 3

Hello! I am selling custom skill chips, your ESI or mine, at current market rates. If we use your ESIs, current MU is set at 1000%. Skill prices are up to date as of 7/10/22. I'm not quitting or anything, just down sizing, so there is no rush or heavily discounted deals. The following...
  14. 3

Help: Armors compatible with Horns of Zagol from Monria

stolen imperium, as well as all the imperium armors (adj-perfected) and many other cyrene armors that have the "military style" hat.
  15. 3

Buying: Large Chadriak Mushrooms

I put up an order on the auction for those who want a quick sale. You can find me otherwise to avoid the fee. (y)
Back