2. 7ELEVEN

Buying: Tiger M Full Set for PED's or Jag+Ped's

Still looking, so open for offer's.
  3. 7ELEVEN

Bump for today
  4. 7ELEVEN

Like title says, i'm looking for a complete Tiger Set Male. Will offer pure PED's or a swap with my Jaguar Set (Tier 2-3) + PED's PM me or contact me ingame, 7E
  5. 7ELEVEN

Do We Miss Magam?

A Beer would be much better.....btw, who is Magam ? Err, Mad Max AND a Beer ! Thats it !
  6. 7ELEVEN

How to unload from Sleipnir's Inventory ?

That was it !! Thanks alot :p 7E
  7. 7ELEVEN

How to unload from Sleipnir's Inventory ?

Ok, dumb situation.... I dropped by accident 2 Kismet Laser's into the inventory of a Sleipnir. Now i'm unable to retrieve it, as the items are to small to catch...... I tried already with different graphic settings, but to no avail. Any suggestions how to get that Lasers out of the vehicle...
  8. 7ELEVEN

Buying: Jaguar or Tiger M

Closed, i got a set.
  9. 7ELEVEN

Offfers coming in, but still missing Tiger. Anyone got a set for sale ? Offering pure Ped's ! :)
  10. 7ELEVEN

Looking for a set of the above. Please PM me or post in this thread your offer. Greets, 7E
  11. 7ELEVEN

Buggy Auto-Aim

It's only me ?!? I have terrible problems with auto aim. Probably standing 10m in front of the mob, plain sight to it, and still troubles. Jumping solves it, but that can't be the way doohh Any solutions ? 7E
  12. 7ELEVEN

Buying: Jaguar M un(L) and Evil Amp

Looking for complete set at Tier 1-2 and offering +8000 for it. If your tier is higher I will offer ofcourse more. For the Evil make me please an offer ! 7E
  13. 7ELEVEN

Just a sickening display... A challenge to MA.

Well, im maybee not the person to complain. But it was interesting, that after my ATH monday and tuesday was prertty ok with return, but wednesday, thursday and friday alone i lost about 3k peds with probably total 6k in runs. I know pretty well, from what the epic ATH today was builded. Just...
  14. 7ELEVEN

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

Simply Wow, Wow and again Wow ! Huge Gratz !
  15. 7ELEVEN

Suggestion for un(L) Weapon Choice ?

Alot of good hints and ideas, thank you very much !!! Considering the trick with Melee and HP as well, but i'm unfortunatly not much a melee guy.... I'm open for more hint's and offers or links i missed ! 7E
Back