Recent content by _Raven_

1. _Raven_

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

April Raven Phoenix
  2. _Raven_

Big news!

Ah, it's finally out in english. Good job boss! :wtg: The cover looks amazing. Downloading & looking to read your work :) Cheers
  3. _Raven_

Iron Challenge: Bercycled Stage I-V

Add me too :) April Raven Phoenix
  4. _Raven_

WoF Team Eudoria

Oh Kosh :) It may be that I ran out on some of that pride with WoF 2012. Remember WoF 2012? It was that gruesome year when only a handful of us were still willing to stand up and defend Amethera. We did not last long. So I carried on, offering the little firepower I had for the greater good of...
  5. _Raven_

WoF Team Eudoria

Hi Team Eudoria! :flip: I will try to support you this year too, but will be busy RL during the first weekend. Hopefully the next matches will work better for me. Good luck! Make those bots regret the day they invaded Calypso... :handgun:
  6. _Raven_

Entropia Life is falling way behind.

Thanks Meculus for clearing that up. Looking forward to the next gen of EL tacker! :yup:
  7. _Raven_

Entropia Life is falling way behind.

I've spent the last few days on Toulan. My EL-tracker is always up and running but when I run the tracker client from Planet Toulan "My location" is listed as Unknown and "Entropia Tracker Clients Currently Online, Planet Toulan: 0. Other planets shows online tracker starting from "1". Did it...
  8. _Raven_

ATH: 172k Jashonich AP

Hihihi Wow, the Big Bang! :D Good to see you got some decent payback after all these years Huge Big Gratz, Jackarius! :yay:
  9. _Raven_

New Quick Event Ola39 part 2

register April Raven Phoenix
  10. _Raven_

Uber: Pumpkin flavored love :)

A wonderful pic! Big Gratz Al :wtg:
  11. _Raven_

10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Signing up! April Raven Phoenix
  12. _Raven_

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register April Raven Phoenix
  13. _Raven_

Achievement: Zen unlock

:wtg: Congratz on a fine achievement! May the Harmoney and force be with you in Cyclops Depths!!
  14. _Raven_

Incident at Treasure Island

Egg Abducted by HEN! :laugh: ..Who can tell when it comes to aliens, but the one grabbing the Egg feels more female than the other two, maybe it's just the difference in armor. *) In swedish "Hen" is a (debated) gender-neutral pronoun used when not wanting to label a person by gender...
  15. _Raven_

EBN: Update on the Invasion

:holyshit: Looks like both Eudoria & Amethera is in big bot trouble. I better head back pronto from my vacation @ Arkadia. This horrible attack must be stopped! :handgun:
Back