Recent content by AA Omega

1. AA Omega

Beacon missions BEWARE!!!!

Hows the "redesigned interiors"? I got the idea from the CL that they went back to more of a level system, similar to the old missions? What exactly changed?
  2. AA Omega

Advertising in game

We used to have those back in the day. Different ads for McDonalds or various movies were all over the ad screens in PA and such.
  3. AA Omega

Beacons!

Dear beacon gods, Please let beacons be awesome. Love, Omega P.S. - I promise I'll match all deposits I've made in the last 3 years tonight if I am satisfied.
  4. AA Omega

Selling: OreAmp OA-103 (L) Blueprint

Moved to ingame auction with a 3k sb and 4k bo.
  5. AA Omega

Still for sale, bump :yay:
  6. AA Omega

Hi everybody! Looking to sell my old OA-103 (L) print. QR 70.7. This is not an auction, I'll wait a couple of days for serious offers and if nothing comes up I'll just put it on ingame auction for a buyout. Anyone interested? Post or send me a PM. Peace and love, Omega :D
  7. AA Omega

Beacons!

beacons now pl0x!
  8. AA Omega

Answer The Question With Another Question

Yay for anti-conformism!
  9. AA Omega

New Cars: bug or intention?

Logic Schmogic. Me want vroom vroom go fast! weeeeeeee!
  10. AA Omega

Help: Looking for a good mentor

Welcome mate! I myself am probably not a good timezone match to "mentor" you, but I'm sure you'll find somebody awesome. The #1 thing about EU is the community! Good luck here, don't hesitate to PM me and ask for anything. Omega
  11. AA Omega

Achievement: Me and my Car, TEZLAPOD

ROFL! Mid, next time you post a screenie on EF, check soc chat first. RJ is gonna kiiiiillllll youu!!!!!! :yay: Peace and love, Omega
  12. AA Omega

Uber: Uber Niksarium

Hey everyone, Was pleased to find this one :) Click to enlarge MA works in strange ways. Been getting my butt kicked crafting. I listed my OA-105 bp on auction and now I have enough niks to click it for the next year. :rolleyes: Oh well, PED is PED. Weeeeeeeeeeee :yay: EDIT: HOLY SHIT...
  13. 3k Niksarium

3k Niksarium

uber loot by omega
  14. AA Omega

Achievement: 1.000 Longtooth mission.

Gz! That's 49.53 TT value. :)
  15. AA Omega

Uber: Unlimited Stingury

JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS!!!!!!! gz buddy :yay:
Back