Recent content by Acar

1. Acar

Selling: Selling Ares Ring, Mayhem (L)

Stats: 15% Reload Speed 15% Increased Critical Damage 1,5% Increased Critical Hit Chance Modifiers on Equip: Your cells are weakening... (debuff: damage taken increased by 1% every 120 seconds, will stack. The ring will need to be unequipped to recover from this effect.) tt: 0,72 Ped BO: Item...
  2. Acar

Suggestion: Planet markup Stats

Thanks for sharing your experiences and your thoughts. As I started with Entropia Universe, there was not a lot of content. The living economy, the community, and yes, the hope for profit kept me playing. Arkadia, Cyrene, and Next Island have enough content. Content is needed to bring old...
  3. Acar

There are a lot NEW players from other planets. But they leave the planets after a while, often they quit the game, because the planets have no chance to build an own economy. Some posts make only sense for me, if the writer owns Calypso Land Deeds. No intrest in a growing universe.
  4. Acar

Ok, then I misunderstood something. For me, it is important that new players find a functional economy and on other planets, traders are very rare. If something like a simple Markup statistic could bring traders to other planets, then the resources are worth it. There are a lot of new players...
  5. Acar

My English is not really good, but this sounds a bit arrogant to me, am I right? I talked about a one-day job, so which resources? If YOU don't need it, that's ok, you don't need to use it. I wrote about one little markup statistic per planet.
  6. Acar

Sry i dont think that more data is needed. Only more Output from the existing database. I am no expert, but i dont believe this will bring more lags.
  7. Acar

Hi, I would like to have planet markup statistics ingame. At the moment I can only see the markup of an item in the whole universe. I think it makes no sense for me to know the universe markup if I am on the planet next island, but it would be useful as a trader to know the markup and value of...
  8. Acar

Question: Is all decay included when hunting?

9. Acar

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition

bump...............
  10. Acar

bump.............
  11. Acar

bump..........
  12. Acar

bump...........