Recent content by Ace Wiseshadow

1. Ace Wiseshadow

Ace Wiseshadow

Hey man!! My Mentor. Glad you found that toaster, at last! omg I didnt realise how much I missed that show. Ace Rimmer, I just got that joke now, must have been 10 when I was watching it! haha ahhh I just lost my innocence. Smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for Breakfast.
  2. Ace Wiseshadow

Info: Mothership Names, Owners, Sales Information

Hi, Yes its real :).
  3. Ace Wiseshadow

Info: Mothership Names, Owners, Sales Information

New ship on auction - Ark Royal. :)
  4. Ace Wiseshadow

No more motherships?

Thanks, :D did not think another one had been added so could not check.
  5. Ace Wiseshadow

No more motherships?

anyone know what the last ship sold for?.
  6. Ace Wiseshadow

Use Athena Spaceport as a Spaceport and Trading Hub?

I imagine the Mall Landing pads are meant to play some role, was a long wait for them, but I don't know. :D
  7. Ace Wiseshadow

a few ideas/wishes for shops

Great ideas, I have sent many ideas to MA/SDS over the years, including the search idea, I think a search function of sorts would be one of the best single updates, lets hope these ideas get implemented. :cool: Thanks, Ace Wiseshadow
  8. Ace Wiseshadow

The three malls

Hello All, Yes its Ace Wiseshadow that owns the PA Mall. :). Few points, Mall owners do not get a shop by shop breakdown of income, but rather get it in one lump sum, in the same way other land owners do. We cannot change the shop tax - it is at the default of 2.5%. And as no breakdown is...
  9. Ace Wiseshadow

Should shop and apartment fees be abolished?

This is great news! Gratz everyone :). awesome move MA and FPC!.
  10. Ace Wiseshadow

Content Release 2010.7

This is great news!. Thank you FPC & MA, great move! :yay:
  11. Ace Wiseshadow

Well, I think its about keeping the current system competitive. Even if these new shops had fee's, thats not the only point, the point is this is a measure that would help the economy, shop owners, I think pretty much everyone would benefit. I think most people accept something needs to be...
  12. Ace Wiseshadow

I doubt the rent would make much difference to MA/FPC's bottom line, considering the amount of apartments and shops that are closed due to unpaid rent. Doing this would stimulate the economy, and no doubt lead to more trade/turnover/sales. Overall I imagine it would be of benefit to ma/fpc...
  13. Ace Wiseshadow

Without a doubt, get rid of the fees. It will provide a boost to shops, keep things fair and even, solve the problem of some shops being empty (at least, help a lot). I imagine any money ma/fpc earn from rents must be fairly low anyway, that could be offset by the economy picking up and more...
  14. Ace Wiseshadow

Medusa's Head Virtual Property to be Auctioned on Planet Calypso

Hi ACEwoK, I totally agree, maybe its time to make all shops rent free. this would help the economy, and help the problem of some shops being closed. and I agree, why not remove rent from everything, I can't imagine MA make a fortune from them, and it would be a big benefit to everyone...
  15. Ace Wiseshadow

hehe no problem, thanks :)

hehe no problem, thanks :)
Back