Recent content by Acro

1. Acro

JimmyB

my condolences. You will be missed. ~~'~~,~@
  2. Acro

Close my forum account

Acronoid seized to exist a while back. This doesn't mean that I stopped playing. It rather means that I started playing again. The reason why I closed my account that I started in 2006 is twofold. The first is that I lost my email since I moved to a new continent and got married a couple of...
  3. Acro

Question: M vs F armor MU

Yes, that would have been a very logical thing; but if they change it now, they still have a 15 year back log of even distribution. And making armor unisex is going to upset many people with M armor. Although maybe there should be a new type of armor for people that not associate to cater to...
  4. Acro

Question: M vs F armor MU

I know it has always been like this, but why? I mean, I tell everyone that it can save them thousands of peds on armor if they make a female avatar instead of a male one. We got used to it, but it doesn't really make sense does it? It barely makes sense to have different armor for different...
  5. Acro

Lets ban all the Exploiters

Well, there is a theory that states if you shoot with an IMK2 on you own LA you can get 100% or a little bit more even return. But lets say it's 100% even. That means that if you have a bot/multiple bots running there; you would basically loot stuff 24/7 and win a ton on MU, killing the market...
  6. Acro

How much do you really care about graphics?

I like the cartoon style of the graphics as it is. Still prefer the old game assets over the newer ones. Especially how the place around Zeus looked, and stink trees. I'm sad that they removed some assets from Shinook jungle and some other meaningless buildings. Or the old robot war junk. It's...
  7. Acro

Does time logged out affect loot?

Got my only tower after coming back after 9 months of not login in. Doesn't mean anything per se.
  8. Acro

Question: sanity check markup

are you comparing a status symbol with the A101? :scratch2: That is a far stretch. I don't know if wielding a A101 would give you any status / feeling of status. But hey, maybe some people feel the pride of wielding an a101. To each their own I guess.
  9. Acro

Cycling 1 million ped a year would equal an average of 3h playing a day. My question is: are you having fun? I wouldn't have fun if I played that much. It would become a drag.
  10. Acro

I don't know if we differ that much. I love to kill some small neconu and ambu and stuff like that in an alien looking place. Just a break from life, like EU is a haven for me. I just stopped having the ambition of being uber or good or comparing or making sense of it. Just enjoy the hunt and...
  11. Acro

You seem the only one who gets it when I'm reading this replies. While I love PE/EU and actually managed to redraw more than I spend (mining); and then realizing actually making a slow profit wasn't really fun I stopped playing. The thing is, it is not about making money. It is about the idea...
  12. Acro

Am I the only one that questions the high prices on some UL items? I mean it always has been insane in the 14 years I've been in the game. But now with loot 2.0 showing that (almost) no-one can profit or even break even in the long run anymore; how does this MU makes sense? From 200 for an a101...
  13. Acro

Whining about loot

When I got my mining tower I stopped playing for over a year. Loot was fine after that. (Although I don't mine anymore; just some fun hunts). If you don't want to stop hunting; I can recommend doing a small mob for 1000+ kills after every big HoF.
  14. Acro

Help: Robot Beacon Mission Team

Really, like in what way?
Back