Recent content by Actarus

1. Actarus

Maintenance/downtime

If you need to compare weapons remember that you can always use the spreadsheet created by TunerS. The latest weapons might not be there but it's very useful. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?278325-Spreadsheets-for-Entropia
  2. Actarus

Maintenance/downtime

Many thanks for the effort and the free service you are offering to all the Entropia community.
  3. Actarus

Question: Ares Ring, still useful?

The latest logs, that can be found in this same section, are showing no improvements by using Ares rings. In fact after loot 2.0 the most eco gears are getting no more than an average of 97% return. The same gear used to have at least a 101% return in Loot 1.0. As someone stated before, this is...
  4. Actarus

No, we are not speaking about worse eco = more loot, we are saying that, now, increased crits and focused blow = less loot, which is quite different. And no, it wasn't the same way in the old system, at least this feature.
  5. Actarus

Rocket posted this example in a different thread. This is why increasing crits could be worse. But maybe increasing the DPS can compensate it. Not sure.
  6. Actarus

With the latest findings on Loot 2.0, it seems that focused blow and crit have a negative impact on loot. But at the same time higher DPS is positive. So, what to do with Ares rings? It is still advisable to use them or should they be avoided? Maybe increasing HP is a better solution rather than...
  7. Actarus

Question: Dpp vs dps in 2.0 loot

Wich rings and buffs were you using together with the Ares, when you had those bad runs?
  8. Actarus

Taking Advantage of Loot Waves

Did anything change with Loot 2.0? Any idea?
  9. Actarus

Selling: BIG Empty Skill Implant (ESI) TT=616 peds

Auctioned.
  10. Actarus

Stcuk at Next Island. Can't login!!!

Ok, it was Secret Island. My bad for the title. It was already downloaded, but couldn't login anymore. Finally using safe mode did the trick :confused:Wich is really weird since the game is running flawlessly in all planets. Once inside I changed to Low settings and didn't change it until I was...
  11. Actarus

*Pemphredo Island* AUDs Bonus Event for Miners

I'm in. Thierry ThiPeGo Pello
  12. Actarus

Stcuk at Next Island. Can't login!!!

I gave a rotten banana to the travel agent in order to go to Secret Island and the game hanged immediately. Now I'm suposed to be at Next Island but everytime I try to login the game logins and shows the screens but exits immediately. I can't login anymore!!! What the hell is happening??. I've...
  13. Actarus

Planet Calypso Patch Notes 2016.1.3

It's a good start in adding transparency to the game rules. This is the correct way. Let's hope this becomes usual in Entropia.
  14. Actarus

'Mexican MindArk employee interview' parody

BTW, the real video is from Spain, this guy is a sort of freak called "risitas" (chuckles).
  15. Actarus

Easter Mayhem 2016

Do we know if mobs will be fast regen in the event?
Back