Recent content by Addy

1. Addy

Medusa Mining Incentive Event Dec 5th thru end of January 31st 2012

Sign me up please :)
  2. Addy

hum not so many hofs no ;P how about yourself ;)

hum not so many hofs no ;P how about yourself ;)
  3. Addy

Hey there Ice =) all is well here! how about yourself?

Hey there Ice =) all is well here! how about yourself?
  4. Addy

Hey Buddy! Im not able to play at the moment due to a fried graphics card =(. Also im moving...

Hey Buddy! Im not able to play at the moment due to a fried graphics card =(. Also im moving tomorrow so have a bit to do with that as well. Im hoping to get back online soon! How are things with you?
  5. Addy

Oki Ice it is! :ahh: Mm even more nice pics! :eek: we must go out Pogoing sometime ;) Take...

Oki Ice it is! :ahh: Mm even more nice pics! :eek: we must go out Pogoing sometime ;) Take care! :wave:
  6. Addy

Tack Is-bitch :D yours are not so bad either ;)

Tack Is-bitch :D yours are not so bad either ;)
  7. Addy

Uber: 14.5k Allophyl!

Yes Book that one was for you. =) I am truly sorry if we did offend with the team name, really didnt mean to. thanks and may lootios bless you too! :yay:
  8. Addy

thx =) .

thx =) .
  9. Addy

thanks =) .

thanks =) .
  10. Addy

Thank you very much everyone! Last night was awesome, had to log in this morning to see if it really had happened :D
  11. Addy

After a rather mediocre attempt from Soaring Eagles to take the rig from Nebu (he kicked our asses), Alex wanted to go hunt Allo's. Im glad he convinced me! :yay: :wtg:
  12. Wasaaaap

Wasaaaap

13. Addy

Question: What view is better to hunt?

You can still move while shooting in 3rd person. And also 3rd person increases chances of finding rocks and fruit. =)
  14. Addy

Ma Clue at the Pa landing area

New Display! After the crash today i went to the arrival house to see if anything changed. Found this next to the riddle: Noticed the line "Remember to give the stars a Smile". Dont think it's been there before?
  15. Ma Clue

Ma Clue

Back