Recent content by addz

1. addz

Chipping Optimizer Tool

The new UI will have broken the image recognition of the skill scanner. From my conversation with Jdegre quite a while ago it seemed he isn't interested in working on the project anymore so i doubt a fix or update is coming. The website is also down so there is no way presently to use the tool...
  2. addz

Question: Will this affect Entropia?

I'm not sure this holds to be honest. The truth is that the skins are of 0 Value there is no primary value of them to the company your purchase the box from. It is the secondary player market that makes some of them worth thousands. Ditto for entropia where the secondary market makes some of...
  3. addz

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

"Free" and "Doesn't cost money" are two different things. The opportunity cost in time of staff spent when we already see such little content creation and community engagement means that idea like this are far from "free"
  4. addz

Gold Rush 2023 - Hunting Winners

Wall of shame time, post the list of everyone who got disqualified.... do it.
  5. addz

Suggestion: Portable auction house

Honestly I think there should be fewer auctioneers, like 5 - 10 per planet in places where there are main hubs, banks stables etc. Then youd actually see some other players and there'd be a bit more vibe. They're only a 2 second TP away after all
  6. addz

News: Triton Industries Shares

They need to just "delete" half the shares so that the return becomes decent then they will sell. Sure theyll have to buy one less lambo this year but thems the breaks
  7. addz

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

If we're lucky they'll just delete it
  8. addz

FYI: Addz has made the best stream ever.

Mayhem again Baby, lets get er done! TO ARMS! www.Twitch.TV/KingAddz
  9. addz

Mayhem Baby! TO ARMS! www.Twitch.TV/KingAddz
  10. addz

Triton Industries - Huge Success...

I mean someone keeps buying AG shares and propping the price above 9.5ped on the back of a lowly 3% return so why shouldn't these sell out XD
  11. addz

Checking out the new Spina Lair, come join us. TO ARMS! www.Twitch.TV/KingAddz
  12. addz

Hardcore commits the first regicide in Queen's New Lair

Well said. Good to see exciting new content, can't wait to give it a crack :)
  13. addz

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

CLDT is mid 5% for over the last 6 months, nothing in the game is giving 8 anymore
  14. addz

Back to ol reliable Proterons, TO ARMS! www.Twitch.TV/KingAddz
  15. addz

Question: is boting good ?

For legitimate players - NO For the botters - Maybe For MA - Yes
Back