Recent content by adibichea

1. A

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

I like the new UI.. with some exceptions. I think we should have also the cardinal directions on radar. I like to see readable font(s). Icons? Just use the same type of design. I saw 4 types of icons: buff icons, skill icons, view weapon icons (markup, lock etc...) and the new white icons. Keep...
  2. A

News: Disturbance notice regarding Inventory and Storage

I saw days ago a thread with a title "..nostalgia.." with lots of screens/globals/hofs/ath etc... from PE. Well ... after this update, i felt like i was in Project Entropia. Thanks.
  3. A

News: Server Downtime for Release

User fault, worked last time :)
  4. A

News: Server Downtime for Release

How updates works here: 1. backup 2. update server/client software and omit something -> always omit something 3. if we forget to omit something -> rollback and go to step 2 4. update complete most important -> never test/simulate an update and go to step 1
  5. A

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Hi, Please register: Jane Adi Bantuiala Thanks.
  6. A

The Intuition Log

If the calculated return includes DPS and mob (or HP inflicted) then it's OK! He need to find the best mob for his gear. But, if the calculated return have in the formula DPS and "avatar level", that's bad. He need to change the gear. I hope the DPS and HP inflicted weights much more than the...
  7. A

The Intuition Log

Welcome to my world! Since 09-2011
  8. A

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register error
  9. A

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Adrian Adi Bichea
  10. A

WoF Team Romania

I'm in! WoF Romania 2014 NATION OF CHOICE: Romania FULL AVATAR NAME: Adrian Adi Bichea CHOICE OF CAPTAIN: Not me
  11. A

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

!Register Adrian Adi Bichea
Back