Recent content by Advocate

1. A

Question: Cant Believe these Things Not in Entropia

My Wishlist 1. How about an ad-hoc chat channel feature? Like on Yahoo messenger. Sometimes I want to chat with some people in my soc, some people in an allied soc, and some other friends at the same time. Why can't we just all join a temporary user-created chat channel? 2. Another thing...
  2. A

Guide to using NRF - No Resources Found mining logger

I figured it out. You must adjust the image in the color settings with the little arrows that bump it one pixel each so that the words are aligned with the sample text. That's how it captures. It must be exactly in line with the sample. Adjust it in NRF, not the window in the game, because...
  3. A

It looks like a great tool! That's why I'm trying so hard to get it to work properly!
  4. A

And now I keep getting an error that reads "access violation at address 00550891 in module 'eutool.exe' read of address 00000014." And it erases everything in the grid that was there previously. It only happens when I switch tabs during a run. Or when I click the plus to start a new mining run...
  5. A

well I got it to recognize the text in the info box. Apparently it has to be perfectly in line with the test overlay text to capture anything. My windows don't pop up exactly in the window every time though... do you have to manually manuever them to do so? Each time you want it to record?
  6. A

My screenshot looks perfect and you can clearly read the text in the chat preview, but it NRF doesn't pull the text into the white memo area at all. I've messed with the slider and made sure I had the right color selected, but I still don't get anything in the memo area. Any idea what else I...
Back