Recent content by Aegyen

1. Aegyen

Selling: 321 Items *Everything Must Go*

CDF Shin Guards I would like to get this.. In-game name Aegyen See.
  2. Aegyen

Win an Appartment: free competition!

Q1: Wall of Death Q2: Hybrid Picking Q3: Sunset Song
  3. Aegyen

You caught me with "She Moved Through the Fair", my first experience with that song came from Van Morrison. One of my favorite artists. While looking through YouTube, some time ago, to see if there was ever a live performance of this, I came across another rendition, this one performed by...
  4. Aegyen

MSR - Athena Spaceport TP Run #4 - 092609

Congratz Kruts!! :D
  5. Aegyen

13.80 ped a week

*Goes in-game and looks for spiders to feed this noob to.. * Great idea there, Adam, anything I can do to help, just ask...
  6. Aegyen

He's gonna come in here and bust you up, Oleg... :boxer: Getting all in the mood, for the tourney... :cool:
  7. Aegyen

Just to Lighten the Mood

I am new to the game, really new, compared to most of you.. And, I have heard bits and pieces of the story of the Egg, but dont know the whole story. I know it came from some event that had the Atrox Queen, and I have seen a screenie around here somewhere, of it sitting on a table. Which led...
  8. Aegyen

You Know Anticipation is High....

When the day that the information is released for sign-ups to beta test an upcoming MMO results in this: http://www.swtor.com This should only be for a few hours, but I would feel safe in saying that it's really on a whole lot of people's radar... :yay::yay: I hope to be there beta-testing...
  9. Aegyen

New client avalible!

To point out one other thing here, is that, by that definition, every other player in the game, is a 3rd party. Every client, is equipped with the ability to log chats. It is not difficult, to move that data into a database and parse selected info out of it. Ergo, it is not difficult for...
  10. Aegyen

:holyshit:

:holyshit:
  11. Aegyen

advertising redirector on this site??

My first login to the forum today, redirected me away from the forum. Hasnt done that again though. Now, when I am perusing threads, it will get hung trying to constantly load redirect ads, but fails. I cant get out of the thread when this happens, though. Have to close the tab, and come...
  12. Aegyen

MSR - Twin Peaks Road Trip

OoooOoooOooo Are there whips involved in this?... :whip:
  13. Aegyen

Halloween Avatar Competition

Yes, and you scare the hell out of me.. :eek:
  14. Aegyen

MSR - Athena Spaceport TP Run #4 - 092609

Another absolutely good time, just cant miss a walkabout.. :wtg: One for the record: Where do you put trash?.. In a hole, of course.. :laugh:
  15. Aegyen

Screenshot event for Athena

yes, congratz Kruts :D And thank you for showing me, now I will be trying everywhere :yay:
Back