Recent content by afreeti

1. A

How bad is overamping actually?

im including opportunity cost if you can get 10 mu items then decrease your expenses by a factor of 10 then yes you can expect 9+1=10x more mu item drops in the same ped spent but if you could have gotten another 10x on top of that from putting it on an appropriate weapon and not miss out on...
  2. A

Selling: I sell a vehicle(cheap)

why not update page 1 ,listing how many have sold so potential buyers know that others have had interest in this vehicle as well a fact i had to go through your other comments to even find out
  3. A

How bad is overamping actually?

2.934 amped/2.88(unamped)-1 =1.875% more loot that isnt shrapnel in the same ped cycled 59 amped/58.5(no overkill amped)-1=0.00854% dps you miss out on from over amping 1.875-.854+1= long term increase in mu from loot after factoring in overamp and what you could have gotten 101% better...
  4. A

Mining to crafting? Or just sell

better to sell and wait and then buy back from someone who is impatiently selling under daily or weekly mu if you still need it to craft usually you can get an extra 1% this way at the minimum but requires a slightly bigger bank roll and patience if you cycling 1 mil ped this way lets you earn...
  5. A

Info: Does input correlate with more skill gains?

increasing the sum of the levels of the mobs killed, has always lead to more skill gains then increasing the decay I don't remember when i ran the numbers but i think it was something like 20 million total levels killed to hit 100 while decay was something like .033% return being skills and...
  6. A

Suggestion: Craftable melee amps/mindforce amps

Open the auction window and see that regeneration chips are in one section, faps are in another. just because they are separated in the auction doesn't mean they don't fulfill the same purpose they both fall under the healing family, the family is grouped by the objective they hope to acheive...
  7. A

weapon and finder attachments in the attachment engineer profession that increase cycle by boosting stats and decay
  8. A

Question: What should Mindark do

In my opinion L weapons should be vastly upgraded from where they are. An lr-35 @64.4eff for example can cycle 969 ped and costs 12 ped in mu atm, 12/969 = 1.24% extra return needed to make up the mu spent a ranked hk1750@ 55.1eff ,its closet ul rival ,64.4-55.1eff translates into .651% more...
  9. A

Space Warp Improvement

the cost of the fee is not 2 ped , it is affected by the weight of the mats just recently i spent a 40 ped fee on just oil due to the weight of that single stack. All warpers i use were offline and i had to buy it from caly
  10. A

Suggestion: Overclocking, an efficiency attachment

i've literally sold hundreds of ped worth of arma bps even now i have dozens of ped of high arma bps simply because i have more profitable things to list people only list what they can sell in a week. there are thousands of clicks worth of bps not being used simply because the demand isnt there
  11. A

Not my efficiency, I'm not a hunter Ive been aware of this problem for years for the hunter community and proposed a solution. Since at the end of the day crafters need to want to buy their mats for there to be mu. The hunting profession is simply the most popular profession and the more...
  12. A

I'm aware of how much they cycle ~200k per month assuming they last 5k per cycle that would generate 40 extra sales per month 10 a week 1.4 a day each armas daily sales would therefore increase by ~1.4 per uber + a lesser amount by non uber hunters also buying since you wouldnt want to over...
  13. A

they are mainly for the skill bonus/ skill mod they are also ul which is the problem on point 1 in this suggestion I imagined a weapon being refined or crafted into an item(L) to directly raise efficiency by +10-30% buying said (L) efficiency item would still be worth it even after markup paid...
  14. A

ul items arent going anywhere, this takes a sizeable chunk of the playerbase out of the rce, the players with the highest cycling rate in the game, with the highest cyclers off the table this decreases buying demand of mats and finished products thus lowering the mark up on everything few...
  15. A

amps are the most sold item family in the game
Back