Recent content by Agar

1. Agar

Value of trust?

Trust can not be bought; It is priceless. Trust needs to be deserved. For me, trust is earned by honest people over time. And I need to know them; In real life. I can not build up real trust to people I never met irl; You will never know who is on the other end of the line. I know a few honest...
  2. Agar

Your Cost for Mayhem

My costs were exactly 0 PED! Yes, I did not participated in this event. (Hey, I am perfectly on topic: "Your Cost for Mayhem" ;) ) The playtime limitation was a step in the right direction. But it was still about "who has the best damage/sec weapon in each category and enough PED for ammo and...
  3. Agar

Question: Should this even be POSSIBLE

Globals are just a 50 PED border, nothing more :wise: It's about TT return in % and markup of the loot...
  4. Agar

Transmissions Intercepted Dec 17, 2008 by Port Atlantis

Dec 17:scratch2: Could we stick to MA time? Anyway, thx for posting!
  5. Agar

Limited weapon of choice

Any L gun with a low markup! :wise: Seriously, I never bought anything over 120% so far. If I can not get a gun "cheap" and wanna play now, I stick to Opalo + A101.
  6. Agar

What level dodge does President Bush have?

I think he have had chipped out a lot of other skills to get such high dodge skills... ;)
  7. Agar

This years MA gifts: what should it be? And how should it be delivered?

I want Mulled wine/Glühwein/Glögg, some bottels, better barrels! :tongue2:
  8. Agar

What will you gift MA and Ma staff?

Wait, no lock yet! This thread has boldly gone where no thread has gone before so far or something... :scratch2: Ahh, my bloody wishes for MA, all my best:
  9. Bloody

Bloody

10. Agar

What will you gift MA and Ma staff?

Now those are some really big towers, I need to visit canada one day :smash: What? There is only one tower? Uhm, nevermind... :scratch2: ("You must spread some blah blah..." +rep)
  11. Agar

I Guys!

Welcome to EU and EF! Spent your PED's wise :wise:
  12. Agar

Squidfish on hangers?

What has a Squidfish to do with a hangar ( ;) ) And what is a Squidfish, just a Squid? Why then +fish? Questions from a really confused non english-native speaker :confused: edit: or is "Squidfish" swenglish? Anyone, translation? :laugh:
  13. Agar

who is the most skilled nondepositer?

:rolleyes: I guess you will not tell us how you came so far, you must have found... well I just can not image any way to start in July 07 and having now >100k skills without depositing :scratch2: You said "non depositor currently", so you did an initial deposit to get things started?
  14. Agar

OMG! Google to create a planet???

This video still SO disturbs me... :scared: (I have read the rickrolling disclaimer, but I clicked anyway :) )
  15. Agar

Question: Which beautician do you usually go to?

No spare PEDs so far, but maybe in the future :scratch: (could need a cut and black color for my hair...)
Back