Recent content by Agent

1. A

Your Law Enforcement Society News

hate to say it buddy but had that link worked id prolly of listened, but as it was, i klikd on the link and it said thread or forum not found, so i gave up, thnx. i might as well not even truble u anyways, once fom comes up again, ill prolly not play this till it goes down again which will be a...
  2. A

yes rlepplaying is the key to a game environment, but another thing, a friendly passerbye could help me out and get me off the place, but it hink i might just create a new char if that doesnt occur.
  3. A

buddy, saying you know more about me ingame is fine, but insulting in real life is getting down right lame. i hope the admins take that into consideration.
  4. A

actually i think ill just create a new char...but then i lose my gun.............................................................................................................................. GET ME OFF THIS CRAPHOLE!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!
  5. A

ya.....remember how you sdaid id want bak in a day? how about 30 minutes.....this is so utterly pointless here, only people here are assholes.......
  6. A

Yes and i havent died yet, I'm kikin major ass and have made some....friends
  7. A

yeah it'l be halarius when its ur ass im saving as your runnin form a bunch of flesh eating dinos lol.
  8. A

skills are not the matter it is a matter of quick thinking and experience in these ositions, thus i rarely die, i also rarely get stuk at a dead end, like i said this game is like chess compared to my lifestyle in fom.
  9. A

I am experienced in the ways of face of mankind, therefore an uberhero in this game, this game is like chess compared to my daily lifestyle in face of mankind.
  10. A

there are 2 kinds of insults, 1 is claling newbs newbs, which is ok cuz they are, 2 is making fun of player for his actions, the question now is when do the acounts begin getting baned?
  11. A

It's simple, you s-h-o-o-t a c-o-p y-o-u g-e-t s-h-o-t. Thank You
  12. A

I work for any space related

ok im logging on now
  13. A

I never said that everyone else was the outlaws, anyone who attacks someone in there while they are just passing through will be shot down, anyone shooting a law enforcement society member willl be shot down on sight each time they return. Thank You
  14. A

We are not newbs We will not fall We are the law upholders we will nto fail
  15. A

As of this moment the records have been changed and this thread has been created to say that the LES Law Enforcement Society is now in control of the Unsafe zone by the west region. We base out of the outpost just east of the Unsafe Zone. We hope that doing this will keep crimes in those areas...
Back