Recent content by Aklia

1. A

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Thank you so much for your years of service. I appreciated Bonnie and your great customer service and professionalism. I wish both of you the best of futures in EU and in real life!
  2. A

Mining related questions

Actually Im pretty sure faster reload does not affect excavator speed. You need a yog for that. :) i think it does affect how fast you can drop the next probe but not as sure about that as I am abt the excavating speed.
  3. A

Selling: Selling Adjusted Nemesis (M) Set (SOLD)

Posting this for a friend but selling Adjusted Nemesis (M) Set - it's mostly tier 1 and 2 . Asking tt + 2200. Can PM me here or in game and I can put you in touch with the seller or I can facilitate the trade if needed. Aklia Twocookies Lia
  4. A

Selling: Selling Modified Excavator

Still for sale!
  5. A

Bump it up!
  6. A

Bump it up!
  7. A

Bump it up!
  8. A

Bump it up!
  9. A

Possible Land Area Exploit?

Here is the "official" post by Charlie - you can interpret it how you want!: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-do-la-taxes-work.256670/post-3547311 "It works as mentioned a couple of times in this thread. Land areas simply take a cut based on the set tax amount...
  10. A

Bump it up!
  11. A

Bump it up!
  12. A

Bump it up!
  13. A

Bump it up :D
  14. A

I am selling the rifle I used to place in a few Cat 3 Mayhems. It is a great rifle to access pretty high dps at a low level. I was able to complete Halloween Gold (Redulite wasn't introduced yet) and Christmas Redulite missions using just this rifle. I also looted 2 rare tokens during...
  15. A

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Registering for a friend: DRIZZT DRIZZT DRIZZT
Back