Recent content by Alainax

1. Alainax

Selling: Superior Coat, TWEN Edition (F)

Bump
  2. Alainax

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 8 T9.76

Perfect skilling chip for Cryo, without sacrificing dps :) Looking for 13k.
  3. Cryo

Cryo

4. Alainax

Spartacus Gloves (F,L)

I use them and some other L sets for very specific jobs ( spart has a decent cut protection), but not often enough that they get worn out and need replaced fast. They don't have a lot of value I'm afraid!
  5. Alainax

Selling: Superior Coat, TWEN Edition (F)

Run speed and skilling wrapped into one sexy looking coat! 15k bo :) Will consider decent offers, ped please. No rush to sell as ill keep using it for skilling, but drop me a pm if you fancy it.
  6. twencoat.jpg

twencoat.jpg

7. Alainax

Selling: T9.77 Kinetic Attack Nanochip 11

Bump
  8. Alainax

Bump
  9. Alainax

Achievement: 500k Skills

Thank you! Ngl I'm enjoying the competitive part in soc too! Thanks! Ty! Getting there! Thank you :) Ooo you're close that's awesome! Ah wow that's a lovely thing to say ty! And yasss girl power, will show these Boyz how it's done ;) Next steps will be maxing the sniping unity and hp over...
  10. Alainax

Bump
  11. Alainax

thank you! Ty! Gl with the 500k! I will grab all those easy codex gains whilst I can! Ahhh thank you 😊 I'm looking forward the next goals and learning more murder 😂 I'm so glad it goes both ways! Thank you! Gl with the 400! I'll always feel a noob at heart, there's always something...
  12. Alainax

Was debating making this thread as I try to be humble and i know there are many way higher than this, but this one feels like a big deal for me. I thought if it inspires someone to push forward even after being in the game for so many years, or even just as a marker for myself for my progress...
  13. Alainax

Info: Bonnie's Twitch stream!

Live! Takuta Landgrab battle footage April! + Bonnie is now Hardcore! ( The soc!!!) www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu
Back