Recent content by Aliana

1. Aliana

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

Was it two other servers? The things that stick out in my head is the swampy foggy home of werewolves and that bridge to Lemmy's Castle was epic.
  2. Aliana

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

I'm hoping RT grows into enough success that it enables you to reinstate the original map with that additional server you had. There's probably just a small percentage of us that even remember how expansive RT was in the beginning.
  3. Aliana

News: Entropia Pocket Update

I STILL detest this garbage. I still want my Gold Card back! I didn't need updates and never had problems with it. My Gold Card was so old it reads Project Entropia and I bought it from the TT. In all that time using it daily, I only needed to change the battery once. I never lost or...
  4. Aliana

Question: ROCKtropia - any way to actually home my avatar there?

I read this and think of molisk teeth.. Long ago 800% mu was very common and steady. The iron mission for them came out and the mu fell into the toilet. I agree with you. There may not be codex for RT mobs, but the kill bonuses on the small mobs does a lot for progress considering how little...
  5. Aliana

How well you can do on RT selling items can depend a lot on bank roll. Zombie blood is good. I have also sold the Rudolf records and zombie flesh on occasion. The vinyls from the wolves used to sell a lot. It seems to have slowed down but sometimes a buyer comes along. If you have a small...
  6. Aliana

Just because you don't like those planets is no reason to eliminate them. I love RT. I rarely leave and only for short periods of time. I like the codex and missions on Caly, but it is too crowded for my liking. I don't even go there for mayhem, eomon, nor Christmas presents. I haven't even...
  7. Aliana

Confused old new player

I will have to remember that. I did those missions ages ago. Guess it's a good area just for the oil rig now.
  8. Aliana

Confused old new player

I would suggest pretty much starting at the beginning and get a feel for all the changes. Newbies don't walk off a ship into PA any more. MA made a separate area with newbie tutorials/missions for different professions. You can get there from camp Icarus I believe. A ship near the water gets...
  9. Aliana

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Please register: Team KittyLee & Aliana Team Captain: Kitten KittyLee Hermes
  10. Aliana

RT Beer Run

Kitty's biggest to date. All shrapnel but she doesn't care. She was just out getting some beer. We love RT!
  11. Aliana

Selling: Rocktropia Hellstall(Booth) #1 - Sold/Traded

I think it's a good location. Kitty and I both but separately got there going to the wrong tp for the machines. First thing we both did was spot the booths and this booth was the first one we looked at. Kitty bought something too.
  12. Aliana

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Very much this. My daughter developed epilepsy and really wants an option to turn weapon graphics off. We avoid shared loot mobs because of it. Epilepsy may be rare, but I'm sure people who suffer migraines have a similar issue with some of the bright flashes.
  13. Aliana

How do you guys make profit hunting vixens

Personally, I find hunting tiny vixens to be over rated. The small parking lot with too many green dots is just not my thing. I'm hunting way below my skill level, but could be why I steady profit to afford bigger hunts on occasion. I'm a lvl 68 pistoleer and use the tt Ray gun most of the...
  14. Aliana

State of the Universe Address 2016

Thank you for sharing this. I feel much better with this more detailed explanation. Also big kudos to MA. I love how much more responsive you are to the community than what you were during my early years as an Entropian. :)
Back