Recent content by Alice In Kairos

1. Alice In Kairos

Info: Little advice about your first hunting setup

Angel helping the community as always! Thanks :wise: I'm still learning about you! :girl: +1rep
  2. Alice In Kairos

New question from a noob with a gold starter pack

Listen to Angel, he has helped me a lot :ahh: As he says, it's a long term game so do NOT play it if you want to get earnings the first week or month. Just have fun and try to be eco. Try hunting, mining, wood-cutting, get some friends, a mentor, discover places.... There are a lot of things...
  3. Alice In Kairos

Help: Events for newbs!

Whaaaaaat!? That's a lot of money for an unexperienced avatar like me! Thanks tho for the information, it is good to know! I think I will stay on Caly for a loooong time hehe. Maybe one day I will work as a pilot... That would be awesome, fly with people from planet to planet! With a pink...
  4. Alice In Kairos

Question: Mining and cutting wood

Hi there again! (I hope you don't get tired of all of my questions :confused:) Yesterday I killed like 1'5k punnies and I wanted to do another thing for relaxing myself and then I thought of Mining and cutting wood. First of all, according to hunting, in the time my ZX sincadus have to be...
  5. Alice In Kairos

Thanks Billy for the fast answer! I will search those events once I arrive home! But I am on Caly, how can I get to another planet? Is there a tp or anything? Or do I need a vehicle?
  6. Alice In Kairos

Hello Entropians!!! I hope you like to know that I'm enjoying the game thanks to my mentor and other people that are currently helping me out a lot. I am lvl 3 pistoler already!!! :wtg: I have been reading the events forum for a couple of days but there is a lot of information that I still...
  7. Alice In Kairos

Help: Busco mentor [Seeking mentor (Spanish)]

Angel in fact can help you A LOT. At least he did so with me. He's so helpful and lovely! :yay:
  8. Alice In Kairos

Help: Busco mentor [Seeking mentor (Spanish)]

Hi there Kendre! I am still a disciple but you may add me as friend so we can share what we are learning! This game seems quite enjoyable! Hola Kendre! Yo aun soy un discipulo pero me puedes añadir a amigos por si quieres que compartamos lo que estamos aprendiendo. Este juego parece bastante...
  9. Alice In Kairos

Help: Mentor for Alice!

Thank everybody again! It has been a pretty nice evening since I have talked to many friendly people and already chose a mentor. There's an absence of people like you all in videogames, this is one of the reason of why I chose this game, because its mature players! See you in game guys and...
  10. Alice In Kairos

Wow! First of all I would like to say Thank you for the warm welcome I just received! It isn't fair, I have now 3 or 4 mentor request and do not know who to choose, everyone has been quite friendly talking to me :yup: I would like to have you all as friends so we can share our achievements and...
  11. Alice In Kairos

Hello community! How are you all doing? My name is Alice and my avatar is called Schatzy Von Kairos. I've been reading about this game for more than two weeks and after that I decided to jump on it and enjoy this beautiful and sweet world (Argonauts are not that sweet tho :( ). After my...
  12. Alice In Kairos

Help: Gold Starter Pack unlocks more avatar creation options

Hmmm is there anybody that may ensure it? Wouldn't like to do it bad for the first time! :wise: Thanks for the answer Coz! Edit: I already bought the gold starter pack before the avatar creation and the avatar creation options are still LOCKED. Now im in the starting room where I can still...
  13. Alice In Kairos

Help: Gold Starter Pack unlocks more avatar creation options

Hello Entropia citizens! I'm new to the universe and about to buy a Gold Starter pack since (as long as I've read) is the better one in order to the items we get from it. I would like to ask you WHEN shall I buy the pack since I want to unlock the avatar creation options that are currently...
Back