4. Signature

Signature

Just my signature
  5. alter12345

Lancehead/Opalo Falx Hunt

I'm in :wtg: Jorge ALTER Poco
  6. alter12345

Lancehead/Opalo Falx Hunt

Great initiative! But... Does it have to be a friday? Wouldn't more people join if it was in the weekend?
  7. alter12345

BIG Industries Quad-Wing Giveaway

Girlfriend to the rescue much? :girl: I wonder if it was 1pec hidden if the "fun" was there too. Congratulations to Big Industries and Meculus for a realy nice event and some wicked hints! Contrary to what someone said the party was great! Keep it up ;)
  8. alter12345

With one quad won by this event you had to go looking for another? Your name should be "Greedy Stevie".
  9. alter12345

I'm having a blast looking for this ticket... But i'm almost giving up! The ticket must be super hidden or the clues are poor or the "searchers" suck :P By now i must have the ticket stuck under a wheel of my car!
  10. alter12345

I gotta take my hat off to you guys, very well hidden ticket this is! Already scanned the borders of the supposed LA at least 4 times by now... New Hint is appreciated :) Nice event, keep it up guys!
  11. alter12345

Chipping out a skill

I didnt knew about 10% decay rule on the ESI. Tks for the answer.
  12. alter12345

Chipping out a skill

I dont know if this is the correct place for putting up this question, but i couldnt find anywhere more suitable. I have looked in various place and i have yet to see this question answered. I also tried the support to answer it, but, what i got was one of those scripted replies wich lack...
  13. alter12345

Selling: Paladin, Pixie, Kobold and Goblin armor parts

GOBLIN: Shin M tt+0.7 F tt+0.30, Foot M tt+0.80 Kobold: Face M tt+0.5, Gloves F tt+0.25 PIXIE: Shin M tt+0.3 F tt+0.3 PALADIN: Face M tt+0.2 F tt+0.5 PM me or find me at twins from 11:00 to 23:00 EU time.
  14. alter12345

a funny bug :)

Ahahah i remember some months ago i got stuck like that in the chair! I was at "The House of Lords and Ladies" HQ and everybody dropped by to see the event!! I think i begun a trend on the House!
  15. alter12345

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Wonder Rock - WR
Back