Recent content by Alto

1. A

Hunting adives please.

More eco than the p5 L with 104?
  2. A

Hunting adives please.

I have been trying to come up with a few options of what to hunt useing my current skill/armor/wepon setup I have put togethether a list of what seems to be in my rang but would like some suggestions and tips and help would be greatly appreciated I may be completely wronge on my creaturs that I...
  3. A

Atrax hunting?

Alright well atm I am looking at going after esto I will be useing a breer p5+amp 104 (best amp i have atm) decided not to go blp since my laser is higher also what armour&plate set is the best/eco for esto?
  4. A

Atrax hunting?

Alright thanks for the help it has been some time and am trying to get reorientated with the game before I start deposing again
  5. A

Atrax hunting?

Well I can see from that I am not near eco rang... for what I have atm I can kill a hoggle but its defiantly not eco, but ya defiantly posted a newbie question :P So I guess maybe a Better question is what should I hunt with my blp skill being pretty low 18 (dmg) 23(hit) my health (128) evade...
  6. A

Atrax hunting?

So I am returning to Entropia after a prolonged break and was needing help knowing what the best gear was for hunting high end Atrax economically (Weapon, Armour, etc...) I am wanting to level up my handgun skills Sorry if this is posted else where or I am posting this in the wrong area and...
Back