Recent content by Amara Taroon

1. A

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

Register Amara Amara Taroon Hunting: UGA Mining: UGA
  2. A

Selling: Epic Dog pet

Bid 320 ped.
  3. A

Selling: Epic Dog pet

I bid 160 ped. Amara Amara Taroon
  4. A

WoF 2014: Team Sweden

I will be there. :handgun: ALL Swedes, Ubers as well as Beginners, are needed to support Sweden in the final. Let´s show them what Vikings are made of.
  5. A

Merry Mayhem 2014

He writes "I was trending for ~8,400 points and I should have been trending for ~15,000" I am fairly sure he means that if he had continued to finish the 40+ hours, then his final score would have been somewhere around 8400 points normalized score. And it should have been ~15000 instead of...
  6. A

Entropiapets

Pandi puny is now tameable on planet Arkadia. They look pretty much exactly like a white seal cub. (In inventory they look the same as a Nusul pet atm. Assuming this is placeholder graphics.) Located on the island south of 8C Windy Isle teleporter.
  7. A

Kindly help me understand the logic behind 50k peds SB On the Equus Quads

The price for this ship has little to do with logic, me thinks. They are described by Mindark as "luxury vessels", so it´s like with Ferrari. The reason Ferrari set very high prices, and the customers pay the high prices. Because they can.
  8. A

FYI: Port Atlantis Stable (61600, 75400)

Yes, ok. :)
  9. A

FYI: Port Atlantis Stable (61600, 75400)

Ok, time for stupid questions.. Let´s say you have 2 pets at level 5. Can both have 10 hp buff, and if so, does the 10 hp buff stack? So you will get 10 hp + 10 hp= 20 hp, or just 10 hp no matter how many pets with the same buff?
  10. A

What's Under the Veil?

The encrypted text mention "Bozeman test". And "Bozeman Montana was the place where humans launched their first warp flight". So it could be that they are testing a warpcapable fighter, similar to a quadwing. Possibly with a specialized cargohold, as I wrote before.
  11. A

What's Under the Veil?

I think it has to do with Developer notes #10. "In a subsequent Version Update, transport missions will be made available that can be claimed by spaceship pilots via a queue system that incorporates the available transport fee pool, pilot skills, time limitations, and ship cargo capacities."...
  12. A

WoF 2014: Team Sweden

The following has not registered here yet (no forum access or other reason). So I register them now: NATION OF CHOICE: Sweden FULL AVATAR NAME: Angie Freja Stark CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Unknown NATION OF CHOICE: Sweden FULL AVATAR NAME: Fredrick taleb Remore CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if...
  13. A

***WoF STAGE 3 MOBLIST & Info***

Caperon on OLA 58 Itumatrox on OLA 62 Hispidus on OLA 66 Did not find other spawns yet.
Back