Recent content by amjb

1. amjb

Discoveries and Images of VU11/Rocktropia Here

That's exactly what I thought. RIP Entropia idea... :(
  2. amjb

FYI: How to blow a fortune in few hours = 30x OA109 on CND...don't try this at home :)

Whoa... really brave move. I wouldn't dare to commit such "suicide-bomb-mining" ;) It's a pity You didn't break even. Hope You get more luck next time :)
  3. amjb

Plz don't hate me...

No! I will! - relax, joke only ;) Gratz to You Lif3bring3r, there is no your fault in all that situation. No offence, but You're just a pawn, but it's MA's bad played game.
  4. amjb

To enmat tower @ PvP4 vol.II

Huge gratz! Definitely deserved success - for all the risk taken :) I hope you get even more in new year. (More HOFs, not risk ;) )
  5. amjb

EPIC FAIL : blowing up a PSU in 5mins

I was recently thinking about upgrading my computer... Thanks for cooling me down :D
  6. amjb

The Mindforce powers of the future

Several ideas: 1. Skill-boost: It would be interesting to make certain proffesional standing higher for some time. Price (MA spent) should depend on boosted skill. 2. Detect claim rods: Sometimes it's difficult to find rod (forest, rocks etc.) - after mind force use claims should show up at...
  7. amjb

What frustrates you today in Entropia Universe?

Irritation list: 1. Searching & sorting auction - there should be an option to sort categories by price/BO/tt/name etc. 2. Blueprints markup - blueprint with qr=1 is worth much more then qr=0.01, maybe markup should be counted as %? 3. Selling stuff to tt - it's annoying to "drag & drop"...
  8. amjb

Very old ATH :D

That was the times... 3k PEDs and ATH... It should have stayed like this... Gratz anyway :)
  9. amjb

FYI: Amethera Mining Chart

I've done some mining at #18, nearby Segna Forest (N of SF, beyond lake) - this place absolutely sucks as for ores. However there can be found: -Lanorium -Dianum (only close to SF) -Frigulite -Blausarium One of the most useless places due to ore's markup :rolleyes:
  10. amjb

Help: Oreamp OA-101 BP

My advice - run for your life! ;) But seriously - don't do amp crafting unless you can efford burning a lot of (tens or hundreds of thousands) PEDs. It's really money-eating and in fact (IMO) not much fun bringing. In my opinion for beginner better activity is firstly - mining, secondly -...
  11. amjb

Help: component crafting

The best way to explain true nature of things at SIB/non-SIB component crafting would be test. But as I don't own few k of PEDs for experiments I have an idea - let's change a point of view for a while. Let's stand in MA's shoes ;) First were non-SIB bps like Basic Filters and Standard Dampers...
  12. amjb

I suppose both methods will kill PED Card ;) Question is - which one will bring more skills :scratch2: Very interesting statistic You brought, but I'm still not so sure wether 10 times more expensive click isn't more economical when talking about skills growth. The more cash You spend (per...
  13. amjb

Achievement: Meaningless Personal Goal Completed - 1 Million Sweat

Errrr... just like how much once again? :eek: Now thats real uberish act! Hail to new Entropia king - The King of Patience :evilking:
  14. amjb

It's easy - every blueprint in it's info got data about whether it has SIB or not and what level is recomended. Ofcourse if You want to craft Electronic component only Electronic Engineer Prof Standing will be counted. In example - At GEC Spur Gears 2K SIB is active after reaching 7.5 lvl as...
  15. amjb

I don't know if You're aware of this, but You're changing things to... worse :silly2: In my opinion (not only mine I suppose) crafting is the best way to loose money fast. Just *ziiip* and nothing left ;) IMHO the most economical is mining ATM. But if You really want to skill at manufacturing...
Back