Recent content by Amoeba

1. A

First globall woooo

You know it ;) Thanks for the gratz's guys :D
  2. A

First globall woooo

After an evening hunt with my socleader, decided to return to the spot in the morning, and after a bit of killing, this nice Combibo pops up: Click to enlarge Nothing special, s30L, but lots of moneys. :)
  3. 115 Combibo Mature

115 Combibo Mature

4. A

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

I get to log in todayyyy! Whoooo! :D
  5. A

haha. One of the technicians is on some of my modules actually. I dont know why though. Maybe I need to become his friend.. :p
  6. A

Its an almost definite no. They dont even know they unblocked WoW, lol.It happened because they changed their setup and havent reconfigured it wholly yet.
  7. A

Its so crap how the uni have blocked it =/
  8. A

I have a five day weekend this week ;) Wednesday - Sunday. And no Entropia :(
  9. A

Hey :) Whats up?

Hey :) Whats up?
  10. A

You dont know me yet :p
  11. A

You know I am ;)
  12. A

Technically, its not a recruitment thread since I'm going to join them anyway... :p
  13. A

Yup! :D Somehow managed to wander up there and was being chased by exarosaurs, so I wanted to go and kill them.. but I found Snables instead.
  14. A

Yup, I'll be with them near Ithaca, in the spot I showed them with the snables :D
  15. A

I'm.. sort of in the soc... :p I'll be in shortly, just when I can get online. And when Dalas is online too :p
Back