Recent content by Amue

1. Amue

Selling: Adjusted A&P Series Hero AND A3 Punisher MKII SGA

Hello, for sale are: A3 Punisher MKII SGA / Tier 4.8 BO: TT +950 Adjusted A&P Series Hero / Tier 2.9 BO: TT +1450 Both weapons are great eco guns for the low missions :D
  2. Amue

Selling: Adjusted Restoration Chip & Full Gremlin (m)

Hello, i am selling Gremlin full Set (Male): TT 484 ped; BO 740 ped (TT+256) Adjusted Restoration Chip: TT 48 ped; BO 4800 ped (TT+4752) SOLD
  3. Amue

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk V Mentor Edition & Modified EMT Kit 2350

Selling great eco hunting equip: A-3 Justifier Mk V Mentor Edition Tier 7 SOLD Modified EMT Kit 2350 Tier 2 SB: tt+ 4700 BO: tt+ 4900
  4. Amue

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier MK II Tier 4.9

SOLD Thread can be closed
  5. Amue

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier MK II Tier 4.9

I am selling my imk2 4.9 Its one of the best items ingame. I am hunting without amp + imp ares and my return rates are great (i prefer mobs between 700 -1300hps). Of course you should avoid event mobs and gambling mobs for example leviathan. If you have lv 90+ and play more than 4+ hours a...
  6. Amue

Question: Dpp vs dps in 2.0 loot

Yeah, but i was only hunting 10 days with high dps. Maybe i was unlucky and had to to hunt longer. But i dont like such swings.
  7. Amue

Question: Dpp vs dps in 2.0 loot

After one month with loot 2.0 i prefer Eco against damage. With imk2+amp+rings+enhancer its hard to profit (still possible only the swings are bigger). The last weeks i only hunted with imk2, no amp, just imp ares and no enhancer and i am doing great.
  8. Amue

message to MA and new ideas to the game

Its getting ridiculous. MA did the mistake with uber stuff like easter ring 16 etc... And now we have a witch hunt against people investing thousand of Dollars. Yes MA has to lower the income of the ubers, but please people stay realistic. I am no uber and will never get...
Back