Recent content by AndrewDarkwood

1. AndrewDarkwood

Ready to really start "Playing"

Hi Manitou I've sent you a PM here on the forum.
  2. AndrewDarkwood

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Lighting inside buildings too dark at night time (Not really a bug but still...) Date Found: 04/02/2024 Description: Expected: When I'm inside a bunker or a building without windows I expect the brightness of the lighting to be the same regardless of time of day or night (in...
  3. AndrewDarkwood

Bug Report Title: Selected Avatar name combination is incorrectly displayed after login. Date Found: 04/02/24 (This started with the UI update) Description: Expected: I expect to see the displayed name combination I have selected for my Avatar. Actual: After a new login the name combination...
  4. AndrewDarkwood

Bug Report Title: Web info from the Client Loader dialog is opened in a non functioning Internet Explorer Date Found: A long long time ago..... Description: Expected: When I click on the big window in the Client Loader dialog I expect the info to open in my current web browser. Actual: Some...
  5. AndrewDarkwood

Bug Report Title: Avatar Freelancer/soc info and Profession info disappears Date Found: 04/02/2024 Description: Expected: When clicking on my health bar or on other avatars the Avatar Freelancer/Soc and Profession info under my/their health bar should be shown. Actual: The info often...
  6. AndrewDarkwood

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

I forgot to mention one thing. The standard armor is perfect except for the face mask which looks horrible! If you change the mask into a nice looking helmet I believe everyone would be happy. At least I would :) (The new Vigilante type helmet but with thinner ear muffs would look great)
  7. AndrewDarkwood

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE MA! Don't change the appearance of the standard armor used in Pixie, CDF, Kobold, Rascal, Ghost and many other. IMHO they are perfect and for me part of the spirit of Entropia Universe. (Psst! Slim females look gorgeous in these armors! :love:)
  8. AndrewDarkwood

Help: Visual Update: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report Title: Game has become slideshow for me. Date Found: 03/12/2024 Description: Expected: I expected the game to run smoothly on the highest graphical settings as before the update. Actual: VERY bad performance after the update! Steps to Reproduce: Try to enjoy the game with the...
  9. AndrewDarkwood

Entropia Universe 18.1.0 Release Notes

Bug Report Title: Mouse buttons 4 and 5 don't work any longer Date Found: 02/12/2024 Description: Expected: Mouse button 4 and 5 (I have no more buttons) assignments don't work after the update Actual: Doesn't work after the update. Steps to Reproduce: Assign a mouse button to a key or...
  10. AndrewDarkwood

Hmm, now you confuse my poor brain :hammer: You are probably perfectly correct if the action bars are seen as pages but I see them as cylinders with a thumb wheel at the end. And when I roll the wheel up the cylinder rotates and next 'sub' action bar appears and vice versa. Replacing the upper...
  11. AndrewDarkwood

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report Title: Incorrect display of Avatar name Date Found: 02/25/2024 Description: Expected: When mouse hovering over the health bar the Avatar name being displayed should be what has been set from Contacts->Profile->'Select Displayed Name'->Confirm Actual: Sometimes all three parts of...
  12. AndrewDarkwood

Bug Report Title: Loadouts don't work correctly Date Found: 02/24/2024 Description: Expected: When creating an armor loadout when also wearing clothes I expect the armor loadout to only contain the armor parts. Actual: The new armor loadout will contain both the armor parts and the clothes...
  13. AndrewDarkwood

Bug Report Title: Create Loadout. Misplaced text Date Found: 02/24/2024 Description: Expected: The text 'Input a name for the new loadout' placed above the entry field. (My screen is 1920-1080) Actual: The text is misplaced a bit down into the entry field. Or I assume the entry field is...
  14. AndrewDarkwood

Bug Report Title: Only 3 missions tracked Date Found: 02/23/2024 Description: Expected: Display of as many missions as possible from the location of the mission tracker. Calculated using screen size. Actual: Only three missions are shown, I have moved the mission tracker to the top of the...
  15. AndrewDarkwood

Bug Report Title: Esc/Main menu glitches Date Found: 02/23/20124 Description: Expected: Pressing Esc on keyboard should open the Main menu. Actual: Sometimes Esc does not open the Main menu dialog. Steps to Reproduce: Enter UI Edit mode by pressing L Move an action bar a bit. Press L to...
Back