Recent content by andy5579

1. andy5579

Decay Only Healer For Hire!

Had a couple of happy customers this weekend, with a few nice swirlies! Missed the screens unfortunately but I'll work on it!
  2. andy5579

Decay Only Healer For Hire!

Hey guys! I'm a healer for hire on Calypso, on UK time! Paramedic level 13.5 Maxed FAPs edoc SK20 (L) Fanoos V1 (L) Unmaxed FAPs S.I. H.E.A.R.T. (Maxed at Paramedic Level 15.2) *More to Follow* I know that this won't be enough for big mobs but it should help out if you would like me...
  3. andy5579

Arkadia Smuggler Event

Ace! New mobs in the Underground is brilliant news :)
  4. andy5579

Question: Why are they still here?

Yeah, I find it odd that you would even associate with a game that you're not part of anymore. When I stopped playing, I stopped posting as simple as that! The best way to bury their posts is to bring lots more people back into the game to repopulate EU and bury their negativity :laugh:
  5. andy5579

Coming back after a 4 year hiatus

Thanks guys that's very helpful :) I was looking to go back into my previous FAPping business by healing people who are hunting, I'll have to give it a read and see who would be interested! Also yes! I think I experienced the CRY ENGINE update for about 6 months but my computer wasn't really up...
  6. andy5579

Coming back after a 4 year hiatus

Hey everyone! I'm coming back after a 4-5 year hiatus, (university eh?) and was wondering...what has happened in the meantime? Has anything big happened? Any big events coming up? And did the freaking egg hatch?! Looks like I'm back to being a noob :P Frankenberry
  7. andy5579

Making an investment to start this game

Hardwrath! You're still here! I'm about to come back to the game, glad to see that some of the old faces are still here :)
  8. andy5579

just wanted to express my feelings

My prayers are with your GC, good luck buddy :yay:
  9. andy5579

Frankenberrys FAPtastic Service!

Bumping! I'm online at Twins now
  10. andy5579

New updates scheduled 26th september 2011

Lol'd quite hard! I don't really like the 'kick mentor whenever you like' I've had disciples who have been good but I have also had some who I have worked really hard with and they've been really ungrateful - teaching them all I know, taking them to TPs then them getting annoyed that I'm not...
  11. andy5579

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

Clicked boyos!
  12. andy5579

Sweat Price Ridiculous :(

Good on you mate, +rep, that's a good way to think about it - always be optimistic and not worry too much about it. Sweating for skills is one of the best ways to go, and the fact that you can do it in window mode is nice too. I liked sweating tbh - whenever I wanted to chat with my soc mates...
  13. andy5579

Investment Funds?

I'd be interested in another investment fund - I'm starting to get back into EU again :)
  14. andy5579

Question: Would you Buy a Auto Drill Tower?

Oh god, if there was some way you could pay another player 1% of your claim to use a specified borrowed drill to drill up your claims as you mine, I would totally do it. Actually screw it, I'd do it for 0%, skills are skills :)
  15. andy5579

EntropiaForum Senior Members

Thanks mate, its good to know! :) Frankenberry
Back