Recent content by Angel D

1. A

Fees the truth and some more mistakes...help fix it

Thanks for the link :) It does seem that EU has some bugs in there system that show the wrong currency etc. I think the slight differences in amounts you are noticing are probably due to variations in the exchange rate. I assume that the fee is to cover the ukash fee, but it seems that...
  2. A

Fees the truth and some more mistakes...help fix it

A couple of things: - the Ukash page that says there are no fees is the page for those who spend ukash, this doesn't mean there are no fees for the merchant, you need to look up merchant fees. It is possible they are passing ukash fees onto you, the same as they do to credit card users. -...
  3. A

100 sweat into a hangar

The red paperclip story involved a lot of trades of things that can't usually be purchased: - an afternoon with alice cooper - a recording contract - a role in a movie These things, while not worth much to those offering, may be worth a lot to those who don't have these opportunities. The...
  4. A

USA players, what are you doing for the 4th?

Ahh...I think I have played that game, I just never knew what it was called.
  5. A

USA players, what are you doing for the 4th?

What is ladder golf? And I'm going to the mountains to see a fireworks display & to spend a week in a condo! :yay:
  6. A

Serious PeAuction Error?

I always wondered why so many items had 26 bids. Nice Catch.
  7. A

1pec TT

It's not what $10 will do, its the fact that it is the equivalent of 10,000 Sweat (if sold at 1.0, which is unlikely) or more realistically 13,000 sweat (.75). Best cast scenario 500 sweat / hour = 20 hours to sell at 1.0 to get the equivalent of $10. So anyone arguing the price of sweat is...
  8. A

after how long ?

Depends on what your hunting, you might hunts small birds forever and never get one.
  9. A

ESI from loot replaced with other stuff=ESI available @ TT

They should make ESIs craftable.
  10. A

Why not share mobs?

Everything Oleg said and: Some sweaters like to run when a mob attacks. It is annoying to lose the mob you were sweating because someone decided to run and the mob follows. I prefer to sweat alone, unless on large mobs like at Neas.
  11. A

On sweat and the free market

I guess you can't say it would never work. :) I just know that I have seen unions come and go, and weekly sweat thread is posted justifying a rise in sweat price.
  12. A

On sweat and the free market

The problem with forming a union is the number of new people arriving in the game daily. Add to that those who want PEDs now rather than wait for a possible rise in prices. There will always be those that undercut the union. It won't work.
  13. A

Buying... a LA shed

Ah, Just wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding. :) GL with your search.
  14. A

Buying... a LA shed

So you want to buy the shed, not the land? What purpose would owning a shed have?
  15. A

Does MA care?

Then why do people play?
Back