Recent content by AngieAngelina

1. A

what happened to entropiawiki

I did a quick check for entropedia.info The domain is provided by Moniker Online Services LLC. It's still taken. Seems be valid untill 07/07/2019. There are other tld's available though like .com or .org
  2. A

Fullscreen screenshot not working

I believe the above post of sledge explains a bit why this happens. Just for confirmation, I have tried duMont's method and it works. It is sad though that no key other than 'PrtScn' can be used for taking screenshots (e.g. assign a key for taking screenshots by 3th party software)
  3. A

Exploring Eudoria

TigerJessB, it looks like those images are from your gallery, so you just need to replace them with their respective thumnails. There are various options, 3 of which use thumbnails. Thumbnail, linked to original - A clickable thumbnail that links directly to the original image Thumbnail...
  4. A

Exploring Eudoria

@TigerJessB: Can you resize your posted images or replace them with a thumbnail, they are blowing up the size of the forum. @chazlow: You can contact dralind by PM or visit the chatroom whevener he is online.
  5. A

Position in real time

The map already provides a good way to position yourself, with Coördinates being shown relative to your cursor. Increasing the zoom level on the map, with an option to show in real time on the map the coördinates of your avatar would be a good solution to this idea I think. Or FPC/MA could...
  6. A

FYI: Pictures of new computer parts... etc fun :)

I almost had the same problem with my Zalman CPU cooler. Thankfully there was still enough room around it. Still, it takes up quite some space. Same thing goes for video cards, SLI or not. They do can sometimes be too big for the case/chassis/mainboard.
  7. A

Switch on launchers

Even in Science Fiction, I do not think there (will ever) exists something as a "quantum mass effect decelerator", atleast not for explosive projectiles. It would make more sense to offer a different ammo type for grenade and rocket launchers, say penetrating projectiles. Also, in this case you...
  8. A

Pda

This idea of an ingame PDA is excelent. some additions: Instead of a map editor, implement a marker list in the PDA The marker list is a list of map coördinates. A marker can be added to this list either via the map or manually in which case you provide the coördinates. The marker list in the...
  9. A

Exploring Eudoria

There you have it ;)
  10. A

Day/Night indication

Tracking the moon movements with the "naked eye" will be difficult I think, since Calypso has 2 moons.
  11. A

Day/Night indication

It would be nice to have some indication in Calypso of the Day/Night cycle. (except for the appearent change in sunlight) there are much possibilities though; an analog/digital clock, a stationary sundial, a day/night compas,... Since FPC has already gone trough the trouble of introducing the...
  12. A

Exploring Eudoria

Dralind handed me the Starter EnMatter Mining kit a few moment ago, thank you Dralind :yay:
  13. A

Nothing like a day of sweating...

Here is one of mine, resebling 8 hours of sweating3. Not sure how much sweat is in there, but you can always try to 'count' them :D
  14. A

Hall of fame diplomas?

Ah, figurines. They would be nice trinkets for sprucing op the appartment or house. as for the diplomas: * one for your first HoF in each category (in a golden picture frame) * one for an 'All Time High' HoF (in a platinum picture frame) and perhaps also diplomas for profession achievements?
  15. A

Info: Possible Quest Lines

Guild Wars comes to mind now ^^ The New Player Series I feel is not correctly named. Jack of all trades did not just earn his title by mastering 3 things alone ;) New Player Series 4. Succesfully extract 100 bottles of Vibrant Sweat Reward - Title Junior Sweat Gatherer 5. Complete 1,2,3 and 4...
Back