Recent content by angus

1. angus

Fellow Floridians!

Good to hear you are safe and well Coz. Stay safe everybody. Hope to see you I game soon Coz. :handgun::bull:
  2. angus

Wof 2014/15 stage 4 match schedule

Passing on a message from Hurri, this is confirmed.
  3. angus

WoF Team Eudoria

yummy
  4. angus

WoF Team Eudoria

Hey Captain Coz, are we gonna stick together after the warrior to global on the other mobs or just split after it? Thinking being we could see what's globaling and go to that mob together. One sleep to go:yay:
  5. angus

WoF Team Eudoria

Ok cool, also where is Clam. Is he gonna be about for this? The Eviscerator as a stage one mob, it's only one you need to get but sheesh........
  6. angus

WoF Team Eudoria

Any except the 7.00am Sunday slot as that time does not actually exist. Also who is in main and support. Who hunts what. Is it a free for all, or are we going for a sweep as a few mobs are well out of my pay grade. Call it Cozzer.
  7. angus

WoF Team Eudoria

Dew-Drop Novice animal investigator.
  8. angus

Renting: Resurrect Chip - Unlock ESL and See What Dead People Say!!!!

Great service, thank you. :yay: I know what you`re saying.:eyecrazy:
  9. angus

Hi, where are you, are you on Cally? Regards Dew-Drop
  10. angus

Rent Res Chip Hello HardWrath, what is the best way to catch you? I am online in the evenings UK time so I will look out for you in the player register regarding renting the res chip. Regards Dew-Drop.
  11. angus

Achievement: Commando

Congratulations on going Commando :D
  12. angus

Unlock ESL / Res Chip for rent

OK, no problem. Thanks for the replys.:)
  13. angus

Unlock ESL / Res Chip for rent

Greetings Luckycharm, was just wondering if it`s still for rent and the best way of contacting you?
  14. angus

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Great fighting with you all, just was not ment to be even with are mighty effort. USA seemed to be a bit of a powerhouse today. Untill next time.
  15. angus

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

It`s on, lets do this.:handgun::sniper::rocket:
Back