Recent content by anonimity

1. anonimity

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

With the tool open, click help -> check for updates. and it will download newer versions.
  2. anonimity

Suggestion: rocket launchers need fix ASAP

Still at it
  3. anonimity

Project LP-120: A Low Efficiency Hunting Log

Note: I've adjusted thethe first-page summary to account for armor fap and enhancer TT as part of TT Spent. My new adjusted TT return is 98.0%. No changes to overall return, including markup. I also fixed Run 14/15 since they were heavily impacted by armor decay on Molochs, but I am not going...
  4. anonimity

I think mobs like moloch amplify the return from armor decay because it is so high (about 4-5%). Anyway. I’ll adjust the moloch runs when I get a chance and rerun the formulas. The question is, what % of armor decay is returned and how does that affect overall return. In other words if gun...
  5. anonimity

The two trackers I’ve used including loot nanny don’t have armor repair automatically captured so I’ll just make manual adjustments. My spreadsheet is my own that I built anyway. The good news here is that I have all the data captured I just need to readjust a couple formulas.
  6. anonimity

Armor decay is a Tt input to loot. But loot trackers don’t accurately calculate this so I’m going to update my formulas when I get a chance to include armor and enhancer Tt decay into the Tt return formula. I won’t go back and fix every post but I will fix the first post to reflect the correct...
  7. anonimity

Day 15: TT Return: -32 MU Return: +192 Decay: -870 Total Return: -25 I started this day on Gorgon Wave and Centaurs a little bit, but I did not have much luck regarding rares or any MU. So I switched back to Moloch Masters and stuck on them for a few hours, fully enhanced and ripping. I...
Back