Recent content by antanas

1. antanas

Derid - A newbies situation and progress

Just chanced by this thread Derid, as I don't frequent this forum often enough and I find my self mightily impressed with your commitment and tenacity. Socmates do the most surprising things :wtg: Good luck to you ! Subscribing :) Ant
  2. antanas

Help: virus has been detected.

I have recently had Win 32 virus problems. The simplest way to deal with them IMHO is to run Spybot and follow it up with a maintenance/optimise run on Tune Up Utilities (free trial for 30 days) I have no commercial interest in either product. Good luck.
  3. antanas

Info: Touristic Guide of Calypso

Congratulations on your listing :yay: I've been using the site regularly and I'm certainly looking forward to getting some help from your forthcoming mob search. Once again,thanks for your stirling work :) >>>>>>>>>>>> :wtg: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  4. antanas

Info: Touristic Guide of Calypso

Great work Miner's Mafia. It deserves to be used often and it shall be IMO Good luck with your Portal Application. Thank you :)
  5. antanas

What a great ecard Aly,thx :) Wishing you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year. Ant :)...

What a great ecard Aly,thx :) Wishing you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year. Ant :) [IMG]
  6. antanas

Don't ya just hate it when that happens? You said hi! in LA52 and I totally ignored you by NOT...

Don't ya just hate it when that happens? You said hi! in LA52 and I totally ignored you by NOT KEEPING MY EYES OPEN..... There,I've slapped my own wrist :)
  7. antanas

Version Update 10.6.1 Content List

Rakuuz,did ya note the "File" button on the Client Loader Log In page? It validates the download. Not easy to spot unless you look for it.
  8. antanas

WoF 2010: Team Wales

Fabby dabby doo ,done :laugh:
  9. antanas

WoF 2010: Team Wales

Signing up,boyos ;) Anthelion Ant Reece Call me Ant,guys Choice of captain? Dunno,don't know y'all yet.I'll go with the majority. Availability is gonna be sketchy I'm afraid,but I'll support where I can, probably after I've sorted my enhancers from my fragmented tiers :scratch2: Looking forward...
  10. antanas

Any Stargazers out there?

What a lovely topic :) I must admit to being a gentle wanderer (in RL and on EU) and often stopping to observe the in-game night sky(as I do in RL); it would appear they've made a darned good job of it because it is quite spectacular and hardly affected by our modern blight of night illumination...
  11. antanas

Blocked Images

Thanks for the prompt reply and your interest Danielle. :) CP> Options> Visible thread images> were already checked so that was not quite it.....looked at my own browser settings,Tools>Content>to find that this sites web page was blocked for auto download of images,so removed the block on my...
  12. antanas

Hi Danielle, Unfortunately I cannot even reply to your suggestion in "blocked images" because I...

Hi Danielle, Unfortunately I cannot even reply to your suggestion in "blocked images" because I have no "reply" button anymore!I've looked under "edit options ,thread display but I cannot see anything in there that would help.Thanks for the quick reply by the way :o)
  13. antanas

Blocked Images

I seem to have inadverdently blocked all EF images from my PC while I was editing my avatar,so no AV images,emoticons or pictures appear any more.I can't find the button to get them back....any ideas please?
  14. antanas

Alyss "Aly" Aquire

Very nice interview, well written and almost inspirational, MS9.Thank you :) Great to see you featured Aly,gtz. :) As a pom Ant and unfortunately, a part time member because of the time difference and RL activities, I can truthfully say that the welcome I received upon joining the AA was...
  15. antanas

Question: Do mobs in VU10+ seem tougher?

There's no doubt in my mind that dmg lvls have changed. At first I looked at armour stats at Entropedia but couldn't get any satisfaction from there.Whether it's the evade curve or an adjustment to mob dmg lvls or something changed in armour protection I don't know but hunting is a lot harder...
Back