Recent content by Anthy

1. A

Help: ban for no reason?

and there is no auction house in that game .. here is auction terminal .. did we met in other game ?
  2. A

and to ppl who are not loged in from month too? that not traded with me from 3 months ? and it is ok for all as sudenly as apiered the problem ? and it is ok for 20 days - 10 questions still not answered from support ? naah too many "happened things" "accidentally"
  3. A

thank you for paicient to decoding .. sorry again - still learning english language , but i am shure that is not trade, and i hope .. realy hope to FIND the answer too :)
  4. A

Can you represent your self? "Friend" or entropia support ???? Becouse if you are entropia support you should answer some tickets , if you are my "friend" - tell me to not loese my nervs
  5. A

for 20 days investigation do you thing that i left something for hide ????????????? But anyway i was kind to answer to your questions , so pls be kind to answer me to mine , please
  6. A

will try before next lockdown
  7. A

i promesed to post all case here after is finished - i will .. no metter what will happen with my account - so i am still waiting for answers and my ticket is still open - and no answered
  8. A

last post is for the skiptic
  9. A

if you tell me what to screenshot you from my config - i will .. np , also i made a lot of things before i remove all network adapters and all my steps are explained in the ticket that i made , and alo - yes there was a lot of locked account , and the strange thing is that was all my friends ...
  10. A

and i not lie
  11. A

and also i dont know who can do that lock - MA or not.. maby "who can do that" is second question after "why"... and i will be glad to tell you as soon as i understand :)
  12. A

and yes posting from same comp , same avatar name , same person , yes i gave them all my info in the ticket too .. not answer yet
  13. A

i dont know what to tell you for your question for was locked or was not... i am asking the same ... noone answer stilll... i removed all microsoft network adapters and the game starts .. for me like a user - msg : "This account is locked. Further inquires about this matter should be directed to...
  14. A

it is big interest , like i see ... dont ask me how much i am intrested to know too what is the reason to find that my account is locked on 31 december..... i read forum till i was locked , not befor , and not after that ... it is my mistake - sory for that ... but yestarday i just got back my...
  15. A

Thanks for the patience of the support team and i am very sorry if I touched someone with my impatience Today i found the problem - it was a microsoft network adapter... i removed all network adapters and activated only that i need for connection and it was success... i cant belive that i lost...
Back