Recent content by antrax78

1. antrax78

OLA40 Atrox Valley + OLA02 Atrox Paradise Bonus Event

Baco AntraX Gacov
  2. antrax78

"failed " what couse it?

Its just annoying to play with "shot shot miss miss failed shot failed...." way :D atrox for korss 400 + 103 amp regen alot in that time :D and when i go to mine i have claim lagg that sometimes doesnt stop for minute or more anyway i am just waiting my provider to check my connection now.
  3. antrax78

"failed " what couse it?

ok Mike i thought same but how to make the game to run better ... to call my provider to check my net or... ? when i play i dont do anything else with the PC
  4. antrax78

"failed " what couse it?

Last month or two i have a lot of "failed" while i am shooting. What is the reason of that failed ? .... the game become harder for my PC or maybe my internet is worse now? i have and many claim lagg while mining recently
  5. antrax78

HoF: perc+HOF

lol sitram
  6. antrax78

First Dunkel Discovered for me

nice one gz:) i really miss that one from a long time :D ...and guys dont rush for it its a really rare one
  7. antrax78

Buying: Buying Nemesis M

Buying Full Nemesis M send me a PM for details...thanks
  8. antrax78

Achievement: 80 Intelligence

gz alex good number :)
  9. antrax78

HoF: There is first time for everything

lol man CND sux isnt it ? :) but gz :yay:
  10. antrax78

ATH: Stormer is BACK on TRACK! ATH again! :D

i hate u man ;) ...and gz :) keep them comming
  11. antrax78

Stephen's EnMat mining blog

U had good period in mining do not stop it until it stops u :)
  12. antrax78

Tracker mining

thats the tool that ubers use :) cool man +1
  13. antrax78

Achievement: 993 drops at Amethera for 20 hours or so with no glob

Kosmos ban me !!! :tongue2: i was bored, i was tiered, i wanted to share it ok ? its an achievement for me....not for u mate. Slither this wasnt numbers related tread i just shared what i thought is bad mining (btw i didnt lost ped in that run) it was just an idea which crossed my mind while i...
  14. antrax78

lol Sir Valentine i heard of your bad luck around ..u are out of my scale mate :)
  15. antrax78

You think i dont know what the point is in mining Kosmos ? ... i just post a tread here wondering of current hit rate Dont like it pass it....
Back