Recent content by Anzak

1. A

HoF: Proteron Dominant 908p

Or he might of used a Metabolic Inhibition Chip Or he might of revived killed it (7 shots on chat seems fair enough) Or he might of been lucky and not taken a hit for a period of time that we cannot see on chat and healed Or he might of used a high tiered high dps long range gun. Or he...
  2. A

FYI: Kim moving to PCF

Hi Kim!! :yay::yay:
  3. A

EUWBC 2011: Draw, Results and Schedule

I'd like to personally thank Oleg for all the time he has put into it, and thanks to Mark for the clean fight from him :) very hard as we are close friends in the game :) Thanks again! :yay:
  4. A

Selling: Quad unL and Marber Tango

also the unl version is a tiny bit faster than the limited version. by about 4km/h
  5. A

Achievement: Steel Birds Sought & Destroyed!

Gratz Rufen, my friend!
  6. A

EBN: Communication lost with Fort Ithaca.

Going straight in, as not advised :)
  7. A

"The Thing" Destination on ROCKTropia

I need some help with the thing. I arrived at arctic and chose scientist, and went to the doctor macaroni place. I went and did the armoury missions then got myself a jacket. I spokentothe mechanic and he told me to find the satelitr and activate it. I found it but when I try to activate it it...
  8. A

Ranks

Favorite Mob: Cornundacauda Largest Loot: 303 PED Total Loot: 2,202 PED Current rank (30 days): 1758 of 3158 Mining Stats Favorite Mineral: Lysterium Stone Largest Find: 245 PED Total Finds: 245 PED Current rank (30 days): Na of 2030 Crafting Stats Favorite Item: Na. Largest Craft: 0 PED Total...
  9. A

Most expensive items sold in EU!

Skalman now owns Male Carramone, I saw him at the Queen spawn last night with it on. Silverfox made the sale here on pcf afaik
  10. A

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2011

Lightweight finally! James Anzak Arden- Expeditors :D
  11. A

Harrassment at Mulmun Spawn

I've sent support cases about him as well for mobtraining. MA ban that guy!
  12. A

New EU investment fund: Hydra Fund starting up today

before I do invest in this I will want to see if anyone else does first.. I hope I will be able to trust you enough to do this though.
  13. A

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted and repped! (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spin Rep Pitt again.)
  14. A

Johans B-day PewPew Carnage yey!

got my ticket already :) they are going fast :D
  15. A

New updates scheduled 26th september 2011

omg omg omg :DD awesome!! Will I receive a gift having graduated in VU10, and will my mentor receive one?
Back