Recent content by Aragon

1. A

MA's CEO Jan Welter Timkrans Comments on Banking Licenses

The first thing i will look for on the bank is a "life insurance" before hunting. Even if there is no loot you still can die and be paid.:yay:
  2. A

SELLING: Phantom Armor FULL SET (M/F) (waiting list)

Given the quantity of posts, i will get nothing but 1 or 2 bottles of sweat. However i would do like to join "Saint Clauss" list:rolleyes: . :yay:
  3. A

Ofering xmas gift to a few.

Hello, I wish to include my name on the "Saint Clauss" list. I have been a good avatar, didn't kill moobs,bots, nor kill anyone in PvP. Thank you :). :yay:
  4. A

My History of Sweating?

Why not? I am interested, seated and waiting ;)
  5. A

Lame sweat bug

I loved this bug. Gather sweat became funny. Moreover, i prefer gather sweat on different places than MA put sweat cap again or decrease max bottles from 22 to like 5 again.
  6. A

Is Nick Weeman Washburn an AutoClicker?

Ok, very well said by more skilled players than me. I never used autoclicks (my skills can prove it :D ) but just concluding: I do not consider prove enough of autoclicking the person do not answering your requests. And even if he was using it it, is not my bussiness and i believe not yours too.
  7. A

Another sweat ?, what is the total maximum...

There is no global, HOF or ATHs in sweating. All in all, there is no fun on sweating, you just start clicking on every mob you find expecting to have 22 bottles of sweat. :mad: I consider this a game to have fun on my spare time :cool: and sweating is time consuming not funny profession...
  8. A

Misconceptions About Traders

And it is not just Opalo, i have seen Opalo, FAP-5, TT MindForce Implant been auctioned for TT+. Poor newbies!!! This kind of action should be considered scamming. But i believe resellers (the good ones) are healthy for an economy because they make tradings faster and easier (of course there is...
  9. A

Survival Map of Eudoria

Excellent work!!!
  10. A

Sweat test info

My limit so far is 22. From the same mob (dont remember each one), i have got 44 sweat. But that was in 3 different sucssesful attempt.
  11. A

Who has the highest Sweat Gatherer skill?

Comon fellows, not so fast i cant keep up with you. I am still at 250 lvl
  12. A

run slower with more weight ?

well explained by octo, and yes yellow above 150
  13. A

Selling sweat. 1.3. Special situation.

Just my point of view... How much sweat an avatar gets before capping? 10k? If i am not wrong this mean: 10,000 * 0.013 = 130 ped. But sellig for 0,0125 we get 125 ped. I do not think that 5 ped in 130 ped will make any difference in the game. 5 ped do not worth worring about it.
  14. A

How to make login more secure

Very good idea!!!!
  15. A

Loot Analysis

Excellent Analysis !!!
Back