Recent content by Arangar

1. A

FYI: weapon and loot tracker overlay

Just tried this..and its great! Thanks :)
  2. A

Uber: Noob stikes again?

Gz on noticing this in the HOF list :) who would have thought this day would come !
  3. A

Selling: Modified 2600

Hi, The decay on MOD 2600 is 4.2 PEC..nothing else :-)
  4. A

Question: Enhancers UL weapons and prices!

What I am saying is that I rather have one and the same cost for all slots. 1. Why invent a second type that needs to keep balanced? 2. Why make the true cost calculations for enhancers more difficult? Obviously I am not an expert on these things, I don't know the solution :) ..what I am...
  5. A

So what your saying is that since 1-6 would cost less and 7-10 would cost more it would balance out and benefit more players? Sounds unnecessary complicated, I think there is a better solution..and if you look back in this thread you will see discussions about item caps, market manipulation etc.
  6. A

If all enhancer slots work the same (break, boost ) etc..then they need to cost the same.
  7. A

Not exactly precise no..you have to consider markup mats you get back on near success etc also. In either case I can assure you that at an end cost of 500% or 1000% for dmg vs acc enhancers it does not makes sense at all (for the avg setup that is) We have this wonderful enhanced weapon compare...
  8. A

Thanks for the information ..
  9. A

Nanocubes ie tt mats is not good at all... I am happy to pay markup for them but at a balanced cost vs benefit type of deal.
  10. A

You may be right that it doesn't make sense for anyone. There are some arguments however that it would make sense for some "top tier" gear combos... all I know is that for the 2.950 dpp guy (who most of us are) it does not at this time.
  11. A

bump for a system that makes sence for top tier gear/player only! :)
  12. A

Battle Simulator: Format, Objectives, Release and Feedback

looking forward to this ! :-)
  13. A

Expressed my feelings about this issue to support and got a reply that they will "forward to management". I expect nothing from it..however at this point in time it is not worth tiering my weapon. Another 1100ped cost for an empty socket on the weapon...dont think so.
  14. A

How come Entropia is not more popular?

But remember "if you play smart and stay eco"..you will have all that :-)
  15. A

How come Entropia is not more popular?

Agreed .....
Back