Recent content by Ardorj

1. Ardorj

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

I got the same reply lol! Hi Ardorj-Njarr, Thank you for your support case. We apologize for the inconvenience but this is not a service we provide, we do not give out return figures on request. We will only do so in specific cases but not as stated on request. Take care and best of luck...
  2. Ardorj

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

I do keep precize logs and just asked support for my returns of the past 3 months. [Conspiracy Mode] They can read my log too, and gather from time of posting plus what I write when I did wich hunt and thus make a calculated guess what my returns are. [/Conspiracy Mode] Another small thing to...
  3. Ardorj

Suggestion: Group PvE, aka Raids (that requires a team of players)

Thanks! You got some pretty good ideas yourself too. :) I'm not a big fan of your idea of a mob being totally unvunarable against some dmg types. Some protection I do like, but it would suck if we couldn't do anyting for the team for a while. Also, don't like the idea of mobs attacking the...
  4. Ardorj

Suggestion: Group PvE, aka Raids (that requires a team of players)

First off, I haven't played WoW or any of those other MMO"s. EU is simply the only one I know (I love) :wtg: I've had many talks, years ago, with a collegue about raiding in WoW. The way he descrips it, it's so much fun! But I have some doubts if it can work here in EU as well. I also like...
  5. Ardorj

Suggestion: Please Remove PVP Mobs From Non PVP Areas....

Sometimes the simple options are the best! Also, shoot once and let the KS'er do the rest. Die, and let the KS'er hunt alone. Or get a bigger gun/sword and ask the KS'er why he can't loot the mob he killed :confused: In crowded areas you're bond to attack another one's mob. Try to minimize it...
  6. Ardorj

Melee all the Way 2020 (Caly Edition)

Happy new year! ... and also ... Bump for all you melee lovers out there! :laugh:
  7. Ardorj

Thanks for the kind words :) No, I didn't knew about the Superbowl. European and not a sports fan, it doesn't mean anything to me tbh. I've chosen this weekend because it's the only one in january and february that I don't have any appointment from friday till sunday :ahh:
  8. Ardorj

Welcome! I guess those are a tough nut to crack even with a full team of heavy hitters :laugh: Welcome! The type of melee weapon you're using isn't important. I understand that "Heavy Mêlée" might be a confusing name for those sessions, let me think how to refrase it :ahh:
  9. Ardorj

Mêlée all the Way! [MatW] 2020 : friday 31st Jan. - sunday 2nd Feb. Hello Calypsians, Mêlée-fans, and tin-can-hunters, What is MatW!? I'm hosting a MatW for the second time on Calypso. Mêlée all the Way! is an event that stands off for a few reasons. For one, most obviously, only melee weapons...
  10. Ardorj

Project Entropia Classic

Indeed, the nostalgic VU is different for every player. 5 years ago? 10 years ago? 15 years ago? The time of the Opalo and Korrs 400 (L)? Years before that when you still had a sweat cap? Ohh but wait! There would be people complaining about missing their melee and MF amps. And not having their...
  11. Ardorj

Entropia Life bug since VU

I didn't get any of the pictures while I was hunting in team last weekend. Tracker got them, that's not the issue. I copied the teamname in Tracker where it says "Also take a pic when .... globals." That worked in the past, no problem.
  12. Ardorj

Hunt for Markup and Win Passive Income on Songkra Valley!

Just in case the MatW goes to Songkra and gets a lot of globals this weekend. I'm signing up the team as teamleader. "Arkadia Melee all the Way 2019!" ~ Ardorj
  13. Ardorj

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

What you fail to understand is that the new system changes the how we play, not what we play. Adding (L), tiers, mêlée/MF amps, new mobs, new gear, efficiency all changes the what. It's still they same same game at the core, at the way the game interact with a pressed key or click of the mouse...
  14. Ardorj

This VU is driving me insane. Hunted Armax this night. First 3rd person with knive. Camera is going up and down like it's being held by a monkey. Every time I equip my fap it zooms out a bit. Back to the knive, let's zoom in again. Loot a mob, zoom out. I eventually switched to 1st person, just...
  15. Ardorj

Some minor issues that I haven't seen mentioned (a lot) here. I didn't read all the post, just the last few pages. I configure my keys the way I want it. F is to open the HOF for me. 1. When you stand close to something you can interact with (NPC, dead mob, ...) you see "PRESS X to loot". I...
Back